why are my leaves turning yellow with brown spots in late flower stage?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by k7377, Dec 30, 2015.

1. m_IMAG0631resize.jpg

have 4 Jack horror AF autoflower plants and im using technaflora nutes " Recipe for success" formula. I have a 220 cf grow space, 600w light, carbon filter w/ 440 <span lang="EN" style='font-family: "Proxima Nova"; font-size: 11.5pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;' data-redactor-style='line-height: 107%; font-family: "Proxima Nova"; font-size: 11.5pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;'>cfm fan</span> and a separate 440 <span lang="EN" style='font-family: "Proxima Nova"; font-size: 11.5pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;' data-redactor-style='line-height: 107%; font-family: "Proxima Nova"; font-size: 11.5pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;'>cfm fan</span> bringing fresh air in. I started the seeds in a wet <span lang="EN" style='font-family: "Proxima Nova"; font-size: 11.5pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;' data-redactor-style='line-height: 107%; font-family: "Proxima Nova"; font-size: 11.5pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;'>paper towel</span> in a zip lock bag, once they sprouted I moved them to a solo cup in MG veg dirt from lowes that I flushed with PH 6.2 balanced water before planting the sprouts. They started out nice but I trance plated them way to early into MG veg dirt in bigger pots. I didn't flush the soil before doing this and needless to say they turned yellow so I finally flushed the pots with a 3 to 1 ratio and left them alone, they didn't do anything for about 2-3 wks so I mixed my nutes at half strength and they came alive.. Since there autoflower they started to flower while they were still really small ( around 12").. long story short and to my question. its late flowering stage and my leaves are turning yellow, some with brown spots some are burnt down the edges. I compared them to a nute deficiency chart and its showing up as 2 or 3 deferent deficiencys. I let 2 gallons of water sit out for a day adjusted to PH 6.5, once I add my nutes I check the PH again and it usually around 5.8 -6.0..they grow nicely and green but everything I read online says that this PH is to low for soil plants. So my question is 1) why does a hydroponic ph solution work really good in soil? 2) why are my plants getting yellow leaves in late flower, one the stalk was turning yellow also? 3) when im just giving them water what should the ph be since the ph of my solution is 5.8-6.0?..
    m_IMAG0632resize.jpg

m_IMAG0642resize.jpg m_IMAG0631resize.jpg

m_IMAG0645resize.jpg

m_IMAG0628resize.jpg