Why are my leaves curving?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jacobm10, Aug 2, 2017.

1. My leaves for some reason curve to the right. My light is on the right side of the plant. Could it be that they are trying to grow towards the direction of the light?
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. nah it's just kinda mutant ..it (should grow outta that within 7 days) don't overwater it and DON'T feed it any nutes until 15 days or 4 sets of leaves (cotyledon) doesn't count. MAKE SURE the runoff ph is in range for soil whenever you water or feed...(6.5 to 7.2)

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

3. Thanks man. Hey another thing…I'm doing a micro grow in a PC grow box. I have one 26 watt 6400 K 1600 Lumen CFL at the moment. Would it be worth it to add another light or would it not do much difference? I have two plants in the grow box.

4. not that familiar with grows that small ..the cfl is OK for vegging but just not intense enough to tightnen any buds ..

GFP

5. I would add another one of those at least, mine did the exact same thing when it sprouted I really think it was trying to reach for the light which is why it did that the two leaves literally reached all the way around and touched each other like it was holding it's own hand lol get another bulb in there and try and get them spaced equally apart from both leaves so they are both getting hit equally from both lights, just watch temp I was having heat issues in my tiny grow box/closet with my 3 cfls going in it switched to a 12w led grow bulb only until my plant was about 2 weeks old then I just moved it into the big area of the room added the 150w of cfls back in but about 6 inches from the plant on all sides and added a strong fan once the stem was strong enough to withstand the wind to keep heat under control and everything has been great since then

First grow ever!

6. They always grow toward the light....it's what they do. Light is the most important element of the indoor grow. Keep pH of water/feed solutions going into plant within range for soil...6.3 to 6.7. The pH of runoff will be good if water going in is in right range. Let them dry out to nearly dead dry always before watering again. Always fill container up with soil too. Looks like your light is too weak or too far away from seedling as it looks like it's stretching. Better be prepping to buy some real wattage for flower or you won't get much in the way of yield. Good luck.

7. They are autoflowers so idk if that makes a difference to what you said

8. This guy knows what's up I have a total of just over 300 watts total on my plant 150 cfl and 150 of fluorescent's lol I'm going old school and the 12w led bulb she is growing like crazy[​IMG] 26 days since sprouting and with a good fan very easy heat management

First grow ever!

9. autoflowers SHOULD have a sign that say " experienced growers only"
    it's funny that (Dutch passion) the inventors of auto flowering cannabis never mention that auto flowers are NOT a beginners plant .
    Instead they market the fact it will AUTOMATICALLY produce you buds...

the reality is, auto flowers give ppl ONE predetermined chance at success...if that plant begins to show mysterious problems during that predetermined Chance ...it will show at the end ...there is no learning curve UNTIL you have another auto flower....and are on ANOTHER run.

Photo strains allow a beginner to make a 100 mistakes and STILL correct them in Veg mode..just keep vegging through it until you get the hang of it ..
    THEN switch the lighting to 12/12 .

there is no time for learning and fucking up with autoflowers. you have ONE chance (like a train coming through) and the end reflects your ability to learn ON THE resultFLY.....

NOT recommended for beginners in ANY WAY....

if your serious about growing and don't wanna be asking questions the rest of your time. Start with a photo strain...LEARN how to Veg a BEAST MODE plant that is lacking only SPACE and YOUR time to be considered a TREE. and not just a plant.

Once your there ...the 2nd phase (flowering) ...you will already have the idea. and most likely have WAY more success WITHOUT having to consult anyone.

That's where you wanna get to. And you will get there ALOT faster with a normal unaltered photo strain ...that allows you to Veg at will ....tô CLONE tô make mistakes AND CORRECT THEM....(long story short) to do ALOT more than an auto flowering cannabis strain allows ...

READ this and then spend time thinking.

Do let me (GFP) KNOW what and why you think.

GOOD LUCK and hit me up on PM as needed.

GFP

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's good advice. Never read it isn't a beginner's plant. On the contrary, I don't mind asking questions. I'd be asking questions regardless. Luckily I'm a fast learner in anything I do and I like the challenge of learning something new. And if that means learning how autoflowers work than I'll do just that. But photo strains will definitely be something I will use in future grows too. I appreciate your advice man. Thanks for the help.

• Like Like x 1
  11. said like a BOSS...
    GFP

12. Why couldn't anyone just drop in auto flower seed into a 5 gallon pail of good rich soil and let it do it's thing?

Growing anything isn't that hard. People make it hard.

• Like Like x 1
  13. FUCKING DO THAT AND SHOW THEM BITCHES THAT YOUR THE MOTHER FUCKIN MAN..

AND THAT IT'S THAT EASY.....

(why didn't I think of that)

14. Man - you need to burn one and chill lol

And it IS that easy lol

J

• Like Like x 1
  15. and you need to go to school for what you think you know..

you still have a day job???

listen to a boss??

feel like a slave??

overworked underpaid?

Well, it was your choice now

wasn't it ? ..

OR now you realized the capability...

and don't know how to go about it?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol!!

Gotta love the Interwebs... *snort*