why are my girls so small?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lace42, May 4, 2012.

1. Okay so the taller 2 I planted on jan24,,my dog freaking chewed on some of there stalks when they were babies,so they are weird shaped,but medium I planted around feb15 or so,and lil tiny one around end of february,,anyway all of them are flowering even the lil one,,,will they get bigger or stay same size?,,,all my other crops never stayed so small before,,any advice? Is it the size of my pots?is it cause younger ones are around older ones so maybe it makes them flower quicker?I dunno ,,whats tthe deal??any help would be appreciated,,also I heard it was 15weeks from seed to harvest and may15th would be 15weeks for the 2 taller plants but they definitely don't look ready

ForumRunner_20120503_191134.png

ForumRunner_20120503_191123.png

ForumRunner_20120503_191152.png

2. Not sure what kind of seeds you used but those are flowering and look to be almost done. If you expect them to get bigger good luck on the reveg. dirrtyd

3. Looks like they were really stressed when your dog chewed them an it stunted there growth.

4. It was not your pots its hard to say you could have cut there veg life way to short. U wanna veg as long as you can get away with and top it at about the right time to creat growth spurts. The pots are fine for what you do have maybe a couple oz's there lol. Ok maybe one oz

5. You gotta veg indoor if you are trying to start in january. That and keep your dogs away.

6. So how do I make it veg longer outside?what did I do wrong?

7. probably shouldve waited till april or now to start.

8. I will be starting new ones in june,,,,for fl it says first of june is best

9. so, they were outdoors since january?

10. Proves that winter grows are possible! Those aren't going to get bigger unless they reveg. It will be faster to start new seeds. You shouldnt start till more like march or april for seeds and may for clones. To reveg you just cut off the buds and leave some leaves and let it continue growing. It will look funny for a while and yield less the second time than it would if it had been grow right from the start. Feeding veg nutes will help it reveg.

11. Yeah, if it was outdoors 100% of the time, that's why they flowered so early, because they sense the sun and then know it's winter, so as soon as they are able to start flowering, they do.

12. Dude u should start bringing them
    In at night to keep it at 12/12. Those plants look closer to being done then if they wanted to reveg

13. I put plants out in feb an harvested like 2 weeks ago

14. Okay,,but isn't it spring lol not winter?im alil confused,,,so I should bring plants in at night then?or can I just cover them?all my other plants before this didn't do this,I can't believe I small lil one is and its flowering,,so they will not get any bigger?and I need to bring in next set for future reference?

15. And is it 15weeks from seed to harvest?

16. [quote name='"lace42"']Okay,,but isn't it spring lol not winter?im alil confused,,,so I should bring plants in at night then?or can I just cover them?all my other plants before this didn't do this,I can't believe I small lil one is and its flowering,,so they will not get any bigger?and I need to bring in next set for future reference?[/quote]

Yea but u said u put them out in feb. any thing under 12/12 an they will flower. Feb we were getting like 10 hrs of light that is y they went into flower. Now is about the time to put plants outside if u don't want them to flower. You could cover them with trash bags till like 9pm an take the bag off to let the plants get air. I cover mine around 6 every night. I have another early harvest batch. An your 15 weeks ? That is usually from flower and not start of seed cuz you could veg your plant as long as needed.

17. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

Yea but u said u put them out in feb. any thing under 12/12 an they will flower. Feb we were getting like 10 hrs of light that is y they went into flower. Now is about the time to put plants outside if u don't want them to flower. You could cover them with trash bags till like 9pm an take the bag off to let the plants get air. I cover mine around 6 every night. I have another early harvest batch. An your 15 weeks ? That is usually from flower and not start of seed cuz you could veg your plant as long as needed.[/quote]

Got it,,u know as soon as I sent that I was like im gonna sound stooopid,cause I realized that jan&feb was winter,,der da der,lol,,thanks for ur advice its very appreciate,,u in fl aswell? So when plant is veg it just means its growing correct?

18. No I am from nor cal. We had the driest winter in like 30 years. Veg means that are growing

19. Ok so best thing to do is,to start my other crop and they should be ready by oct or nov?if I start them In june?

20. couldn't you just veg indoors and take them outside for winter grow??? thats bad ass i need a part of the world where i can grow in decemeber and have eal big christmas trees that i actually want