Why are my buds so small week three

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by medicalcare, Dec 24, 2012.

1. They are getting huge

Attached Files:

2. Great! There are ak47,Right?
    1)How long have you been flowering for, then?
    2)When will you be harvesting, and how are you planning to tell when the ladies are ready to be harvested? (method)

Thanksssss

3. They are fried. No offense but if your foliage was in better shape the plant would be happier and you would get a better yield with faster growth. Buds dont look too shabby but there is some room for improvement.

4. Just the fan leaves trust me

Attached Files:

5. Those are cream mandarine and for 8 weeks now I harvest next week it's a auto strain and just watch the tri's till they start to amber

6. lol the buds never burn...trust me...

The plant wont let them but the high nute levels will stress the plant and reduce the harvest weight and time to harvest...trust me...

Do what you want but I'm just trying to help. Try running lower nute levels next time and I bet the plant will finish faster and with more weight. Plus you will be saving money on nutes.

I think we can all safely say we harvest the buds and smoke them weather the foliage is burned or not.

The burned foilage is reducing the amount of light the plant can photosynthesize and is costing time and weight. The leaves need to be GREEN to turn light into energy. More green leaves means more light is getting turned into energy. That is the easiest most understandable way I can put it. One love.

7. Last of the buds I have 3ozs and a 1/8 off the top half this is the bottom lol and that weight off the top was dry

Attached Files: