Why are most woman fuckn sluts

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Drug Man, Apr 12, 2011.

1. I love sluts.

Any comfort or security most seek in a relationship I find within myself.

If I'm seeking physical pleasure then sluts are always make great friends.

It's all about how you look at things ;)

2. This thread made me worry about my current relationship haha; not that I haven't already.

3. ive come back to this thread with a different mindset.

You, are better than them.

Fuck them. Literally or figuratively, it doesnt matter; cause either way your still No. 1 in your world. They are but a speck of fucking dust floating along and landing in a desert along with all the other sluts that have come and gone. Forgotten and pointless memories.

We are MEN, we are attractive our entire FUCKING LIVES! WRINKLY BALLS AND ALL! These, "sluts," these, "hoes," they're hot till 40 then their life is straight shit; working 9-5 at a restaurant whoring out what little bit they can for a nice tip.

and so like I said, FUCK EM!

4. It's just so easy to f a girl now a days.

5. It's just so easy to fuck a boy always.

6. cuz they have low self esteem.

7. i love sluts

8. I don't think most girls are sluts. I think sluts demand attention and we tend to notice them, as opposed to the girls that are doing other things.

Its easier to spot the girl standing on a table flashing her titties than the girl at the library. Its dependent on where you are, and where you go to find women.

9. slut or sex enthusiast? difference methinks.

10. #90 SonnyCheebah, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey, that's not nice!

Lol?

11. Cause girls love the D, nuff said.

12. thats cool but that must be crazy for him to find out his brother went along with it.... if i found out that my brother did my wife... omg....:confused:

13. i dont get it lol

14. both sexes were put on this earth to fucking mate and breed with each other, we see other desirable traits in a person and we want to mate with them. simple as that. doesn't necessarily mean you want a baby every time but hey if the world was different maybe that's how it would be hahaha I guarantee that's how our population got this big. didn't happen with monogamy.

:wave:

15. Not many girls are sluts, you just think they are since you're so good looking and they're hardly ever not dtf

16. Aside from STD's guys don't really get damaged down there. We don't have to worry about staying tight or having bacon strips hanging. That's why it's different. No one wants a loose, worn out girl but a guy who bangs a lot of chicks doesn't really have much to show for it but experience.

17. women are no diff from men so if they are sluts what do you call us?

18. maybe its the environment you are finding your women in.