Why are most woman fuckn sluts

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Drug Man, Apr 12, 2011.

1. #21 Chaohinon, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    Words like "slut" and "whore" are just the anti-woman equivalent of "fa99ot" or "ni99er". Women are free to have sex with whoever and however much they want, just like anybody else.

Granted, cheating is a whole 'nother ballgame, but still doesn't warrant the use of misogynistic epithets.

I find it ridiculous that we're free to call women "sluts" with pretty much no consequences, but if I posted, "all black people are ******s," you guys would eat my ass for lunch.

edit: also, YOU need to take responsibility for where you point your dick, instead of blaming your problems on all women. It's really not that hard to detect a person with bad character, once you've learned to trust your instincts.

2. I think..op got the clap, and he's pissed.

3. I pray for the day that ALL women are sluts!

4. because they want your dick

5. #25 nnewkirk, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thank you.

6. woman arent sluts, bitches are. Woman are a rare race of femaleae hotticus, a dying breed.

They are chill to hang with in public, outgoing, confident, and are down to pound pelvises till ur illium's are straight up fractured into pieces.

That is my idea of a "woman". Sluts, girls, bitches, hoes....they're just a buncha turds chillin in a punchbowl.

Flush

7. ^...sometimes...

...sometimes i amaze myself with the shit i allow to flow from my fingas:hide:

8. Agree with this (and your last post) I don't like, so I have to rep you, Blade. :smoke:

9. I blame people blaming their insecurities and inability to keep a girl on people that they secretly know threaten their so called manhood.

10. I don't get the term slut. guys can have sex with multiple women and no one will give them shit for it and they'll be like awsome bro you're so cool.

but if a girl has many boyfriends or partners she's a slut.

11. On a serious note..

- If you're in a relationship, and you have sex with someone else, that's just slut behavior. (both male & female)

- If you're NOT in a relationship, and have sex with multiple people, it's not a problem.
    (both male & female)

We need to clearify which one we're talking about.

12. Because they are immature, insecure, and lack respect, morals and consideration for others feelings.

I believe those cover it.

13. wow so the n-word and slut are the same?

so when blacks were called n####r while being lynched, youre saying its the same as some bitch suckin dicks for weed???

im gonna pray for you man.

14. #34 -ir-mokalotapot, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    This. Its not that hard to get over a slut. Just try to learn from it by not doing what ever it is theyre doin. I think the main difference between guys and girls being 'sluts' is that...uhm Idk let me think about that one...

Edit: So the reason I like to get laid a lot is because its just fun. Theres nsa and its just a good time. Most of the sluts I know fucked guys I knew. Thats the difference in MY OPINION. Most guys know not to fuck a circle of friends (if your not a dumbass), but it seems women do it intentionally. Thats a slut! If it wasnt intentional, it was an accident and she was just doin her thang! We do overuse the word slut nowadays tho...

15. #35 nnewkirk, Apr 13, 2011
    Or when an 11 year old is called a slut after she gets gang raped...that was where he was going with that. ******, slut, wetback, kike,,,,it's all the same and does the same level of damage. No group of people has cornered the market on persecution.

16. #36 nnewkirk, Apr 13, 2011
    Why is any one a "slut" because they want to have sex? As long as you are doing safe who the fuck cares if you are in a relationship or not? You have some pretty weird hang ups about a natural act. What's next? You have to be fully clothed and in the presence of a clergyman to burp?

17. Because men treat them like they are. Although that only happens because women allow it to happen, they think they will get more attention if they act like sluts. I have found that usually these girls have daddy issues or have been abused in some way.

18. welcome to the new america kamarov.

19. #39 nnewkirk, Apr 13, 2011
    True. I guess the male equivalent would be letting some chick cheat on you over and over again.

20. Very very true. Although it'd be more like when guys let their girls order them around and they are COMPLETELY whipped. It's like this one song by Plus 44 "You don't know the difference between love and submission, and I'm not that obedient." Like with my guy... I have no CHANCE of EVER bossing him around or getting him whipped. He'll do things for me but it's never because I MAKE him. Guys should stand up for themselves and the same with women.