Why are most bongs sold out on online retailers?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Zander12321, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Hi All,

I've read a number of posts on this site through the years but this is my first time making a post, so I apologize in advance for my naivety. I've been looking at investing in a new bong that's high quality, but won't break the bank (~$50-100, perhaps up to $150 if it's the perfect setup for me). I've found a number of products that appeal to me from a variety of online retailers, but it seems like all the products I am interested in are sold out. In fact, it seems like the majority of bongs from online retailers are sold out. Sure, there are plenty still available, but I am wondering why it seems like so many products are sold out? Is this a temporary thing due to reduced work force because of COVID-19, or this the norm? Any suggestions about when/where to look for products to come back in stock?

A couple of the brands I've been looking for are UPC and Nucleus. If you have other suggestions (especially those that can be purchased now), I would be eager to hear them! I am looking for a small to medium sized (8-16") beaker bong with a removable downstem that's more on the "scientific" side than the "artsy" side. A percolator would be neat, but probably unrealistic for a quality brand name in at my price point. Any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2. Well, thanks for the suggestion. I did look on the grass city site but I had originally only seen the one straight tube by UPC. I just placed an order for the beaker bong :) admittedly, the 18” is a bit bigger than I was looking for but I won’t complain ;)

thanks again for the recommendation. May I ask what a “blade” is?

• Like Like x 2
  3. A blade is a forum member. Aka you are a blade.

4. I am glad you asked. This is one of my favorite early threads.
    Note the date and especially post #14.

Evenin, mornin, afternoon, y'all!

I just spent 15 min. trying to get in Yahooka.(Is it OK to...

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Prob cus weeds legal N most countries and bongs are a popular way to consume cannabis. Just a guess.

6. prob a sign u should spark a blunt :smoke:

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Honestly I'm just a lurker myself but from what I've seen here with all the where's my item and why won't you respond posts, grass city store would be worse than ordering from China right now. And you can't deny seeing the tons of posts here looking for the store because Noone will get back to them. I'll take yalls money and send nothing in return if that's what you'd like to do. Now I've never shopped there but with all that going on why would someone.

My advice is research any vendor you may be thinking of purchasing from. This comes from probably thousands of online vape purchases. Listen to the tons of buyers not getting their items. Not the one or two that had a good experience.

Other than that I love the forum. Great place

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

8. I've seen 5 .

Not sure if they outsource their customer support or what.
    It would be nice to have a definitive answer.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Definitely would be cool to forum and shop at the same place.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

10. The shop profits pay for our forum usage.