why are immigrants hated on so much?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Pretty much. Every other country in Europe have developed cultures and what not for thousands of years. America is only around 254 years old i believe? More or less around that time. Majority of our descendants are from different countries. Our first President wasn't born in the USA. The "true" Americans per say would be the Native Americans, and they're going out pretty fast.

2. Yo! All i know is their honeys are sweet!!!

3. [quote name='"Brohem"']

And by hiring immigrants to illegally work for far below minimum wage WHICH will save them more money than a slight hike in prices..

Now I don't understand your first part.

I was simply saying the I, ME, MYSELF have a damn fine job so wouldn't work the fields..

BUT I know two friends who've tried to get a job in the fields for minimum wage but got turned away :/

Its REALLY annoying cause now they just come up here to work during the harvest season and then go back to Mexico to spend the money they earn so..

The money isn't even recirculated into our economy -.-

Oh and because they get paid "Under the table" illegally they don't pay taxes on income.

We don't make SHIT not to mention at the same time there collecting our tax money in the form of Medicaid or whatever the fuck program..[/quote]

Guess what pal illegals don't qualify for Medicare so how are they bringing them down. And I doubt any amployer would just hand them cash because its not worth it to them when they file there own taxes. It's better to have a fake ssn for the employer so they cam get tax breaks.

4. Well, as I said, I feel sympathetic for those merely trying to escape the difficulties of a third world country- HOWEVER, when they come here illegally, they make things worse for the rest of us. Get me?

5. Anyone ever heard of La Raza?

6. [quote name='"Kronny"']Anyone ever heard of La Raza?[/quote]

The gang?

7. With how shitty the US is getting, people will start immigrating to Mexico soon!

8. #149 Kronny, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Another 6 months and I'm moving to Baja. There wont be anyone else there. Who's coming with me, lol

666th post oh so eerie, pwahahahahaha

9. The movement...18th St. would be the gang...

10. I don't dislike immigrants. I dislike illegal immigrants who take our jobs and fly under the radar in respects to the government and paying taxes, ect

11. That barley happens. They take jobs and get paid less than minimum wage because they're illegal. Get pissed at the people who hire them and smuggle them. other than that, they're just trying to feed their families.

Plus it's not like they're taking the jobs you guys are dying to do. How come most handy workers(not sure what you call them, like painters or gardeners and shit) are Latino? where are the white folks?

Point is, it's the people who hire and smuggle.

12. Why are they hated so much? Cus there all immigrants like the rest of us!

13. I agree, mexicans, blacks, asians, jews, etc. shouldn't be hated. We should all end racism and aim all of our hate combined to the gingers. Back to Ireland, motherf******.

14. I don't hate immigrants. My fathers side immigrated to the great USA after being banished from England. My family is immigrants but they became citizens.

I hate the fact that they get benefits reserved for American citizens. Such as in-state tuition at state colleges.

15. Yo! I think we should all aim our hate against real aliens, probing us and shit! Fukng martians!

16. somebody has to blame someone think about it especially the US who was founded on immigrants has to blame someone else for why they are lazy and unqualified and complaining about this and that!

17. the reason weed was made illegal in the first place was because immigrants were hated on...

18. You wanna know just go read some of the strange replies here :laughing: