Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why are house rules so hard to follow?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplemudkip, Nov 19, 2011.

1. hahaha yeah really. i mean it annoys the fuck out of me but I'm not gonna give my own friends a bloody nose because they ashed on my floor. maybe I'll ash in their hair next time i get the dutch or I'll blow smoke in their face or something like that to get the point across though.

2. [quote name='"Oceanic"']Narrow your list of friends. Don't hang around dumb shits just to "hang" with ppl.[/quote]

[quote name='"aerials47"']you have some pretty disrespectful friends man.[/quote]

both of these. how does the OP (and many people commenting) consider people friends if they deliberately ash a j on your table or floor (or right on you, according to one guy) when u have told them not to?

i think people just like to feel like they have a lot of friends. quantity, not quality, i guess. i know a few people (read: not friends) who are always bragging that they smoked with like 20 people at their house at once, but if i ask other people about it theyll usually say somethig like "yeah it was fun but so-and-so knocked the bong over, he wasnt even paying attention, the end got broken off the downstem" or "so-and-so was being a dick the whole time, we caught him sneaking extra hits almost every rotation" or "so-and-so came totally trashed and as soon as he hit the blunt he blew chunks all over the couch and passed out", and quite often stuff about people not using the ashtray. and these are the people who diss me for prefering to keep my smoke groups down to people who i actually trust. i even know someone who got busted because their "friend" didnt follow his rule of "dont open my room door while we're smoking a blunt", he opened it like 5 times just to be a dick and it stunk up the guys entire house.

ive really only had one guy break my house rules on purpose before(parents were on their way home so i said to blow the smoke out the window), and i didnt even need to kick him out because one of my friends said "fuck off NOW, before i make you" and he just left.

[quote name='"Smoke that bong"']Dude that must suck i have a few friends that do that to just makes me wanna punch one of them[/quote]

what do u consider an enemy, with friends like that? i hate to think

3. Don't smoke with assholes and loosers who wont repect your wishes in your own home.

4. Uhh, I wouldn't let someone be disrespectful of my rules in MY house. That shit wouldn't fly. If I told someone "you can smoke if you do A, B, and C," and they didn't follow the rules, I'd say get the fuck out. Seriously, don't let people push you around like that.

5. #25 419GottaMin?, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    You sound just as immature and stupid as them if you are still accepting them as your "friends".

I mean what is so great about these people that they can break you and your friends house rules and in some cases completely dis-respecting the host(i.e ashing on him......wtf is up with that?), but yet you still chill with them and invite them over.

Come on man, look at your life and the people around it and ask yourself if you are ok with them being your friends.

I would ditch these guys in a second if they did even one of those things you mentioned in my house.

Tell them, respect the rules or get the fuck out and never return.

What the hell is wrong with people these days????

Edit:
    Wow, and for a second i thought you would be somewhat normal. Looks like my first sentence stands. There is no hope for you buddy. Enjoy chillin with your "friends".....

6. Man, I totally can relate to this. Me and my cousin, we'd blaze up in my room all the time. It was never a problem. Honestly, he's the perfect blazing buddy, and my best friend.

I've had several friends over, toking up, but this one motherfucker. He almost ruined everything! Most of my stoner buddies are very bright, and they know how to behave. But this guy. He is a good dude, and I honestly didn't think he'd do anything stupid.

But basically what happened, he could keep still. He'd "tweak" and sometimes stomp the floor (My room's in the second floor), which I freak out about when I'm stoned. Because my mom might wonder what the hell we're doing up here.

But worst of fucking all. He told me to give him the bong, so I reach out, give it to him, and he drops it. Like. Immediately! I'm like (we're fucking stoned), DUDE WTF?!?!? He doesn't even react. So we have dirty bong water on the floor, nothing to clean it with, and he doesn't react. I have to clean it, pick the bong up, and since we haven't got anything to wipe it up with, I have to use my fucking shirt.

Let's just say, he's never entering my house stoned again. Never.

Remember, we learn from our mistakes. If you're friend(s) as stupid as this friend of mine, then simply don't invite him, or let him come in to your circle.

- Serenity

7. Your friends sound like losers man.

8. They're not, your friends just seem like assholes. I'd no doubt kick somebody out if they just sparked a bowl in my living room without asking.

9. The more you get told not to do something, the more you're [subconsciously] going to want to do it.
    It's human nature, son.

10. Made me laugh that you're complaining about a guy not respecting your house rules when the house is your step dads. I wonder what his rules are...

But if a guys being a dick about flaunting the rules at my place he gets a boot in the ass and no more weed.

11. If someone would do that (keep smoking his bowl and exhale smoke everywhere while looking at me) I'd certainly punch him in the face

12. The people I primarily hang out with aren't bad people. Some of them just do stupid shit sometimes but theyre obviously good enough peope for me to stay in contact with them. They're just high ons. The ones who do it out of disrespect are the ones that I don't call again