Why are geese so violent?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Esco616, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I live in the country, so I frequently stumble across those white beasts, and they're always trying to fuck my shit up. Why?

2. kick them lol

3. I got chased by one once, near death experience right there.

4. Geese aint white around these parts. swans are the white ones init?

5. yea we don't have "white geese" around here.

We have the giant hordes of canadian geese though. They can be fucking assholes, and are aggressive.

6. Geese are the fucking worst they are really protective

7. Im pretty sure geese make up one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

War, Conquest, Geese, and Death. Famine was a lie

8. Grab them by the neck.

9. There not if you have a shot gun hahahahahahaha

10. Geese taste pretty good, eat a few.

11. Because they're one of the only herbivores that can intimidate other species. They're outwardly aggressive, and at the drop of a hat, because they are small animals that need to defend their young and their livlihoods. Plus, humans are pretty psycho.

Bro, you would be too if you were a goose.

12. Example number one of human psycho-ness.

13. Used to have some geese - great "watchdogs" and "lawnmowers". The eggs are easily sold to crafters and, like duck eggs, are great when baking cakes.

I used to "spin" my geese, you take your right hand and quickly push them to the left, "spinning them" away from you. After "spinning" them a few times they go away. You do have to move fast, though! If you hesitate, they will nip you good!

Granny

14. I fought geese in 4th grade, those fuckers are nuts

15. It's all the meth that geese do.

16. Not even once

17. Lmfaooooo.

18. Because Geese are dicks!

19. Ohh dude I remember there was this one house by my high school that the owner had 3 white ducks and they always chilled by a lake or across the street or something. One day I was riding my bike home and the ducks were chilling on the sidewalk, and there's no going around them because there was a fence, a sidewalk then the street during rush hour.

I stopped and was thinking what I should do. The head duck (there was 3) got up from the little patch of grass in between the fence and the sidewalk and started hissing and flapping its feathers at me. So I just started casually started riding my bike towards it and it (thank god) stepped to the side and bit my leg.

They crazy