Why are Europeans so different from Americans?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, May 9, 2011.

1. plus he just has a different style that i enjoy i couldn't tell ya why though

2. I'm Australian, I'm impartial. Never been overseas. Want to know which is better looking from the outside? Europe.

Americans, fix your Government and lifestyles, maybe I'll change my opinion.

3. Just to throw a little outside-look back at you, Norwegians see Australians as incredibly cozy people with dangerous nature and a censorship govt. that controls what you watch too much.

Edit: Also Crocodile Dundee and hardstyle

4. lol is it sad if i had to describe australian it's almost identical?

5. I didn't know about the censorship there and I don't think that's widely known here.
    We do have this programme on tv about Australia's customs at the airport and those guys are strict!

I view Australia as a very laid-back place. I see it as a place where you can own a ranch, sit on your porch in the sun and just be left alone.
    Oh and I love deserts and other dry areas so naturally I think Australia has some breathtaking scenery.

6. [​IMG]

Sorry I just had to. :D:D

I expect an American to do the same for Europeans now or I'll be very disappointed. :p

7. [​IMG]

I got your back, America. :cool:

8. I wish there was some easy way to swap continents without the years of qualifications. There should something that let's you pick a different place to live and you just have to swear your loyalty. I would rather not be American at all.

9. #490 Carl Weathers, May 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 29, 2011
    Tarantino was great when he worked with Roger Avary (circa 1990s).

Now, alone, he seems to be trying to perfect the Hollywood style with his endless wave of shitty video-nasties and homages.

There are some really good Danish films out there, if we are going to get into that kind of discussion. Check out the Pusher series.

10. I think his movies are still entertaining now, I mean Inglorious Bastards was funny as hell. But his newer movies do lack the artistic value of his early work.

11. Oh man, I hated Inglorious Basterds. It started off so good, too, with the scene with Landa. Thought it was going to be quite a good film, but just turned out to be a waste of time.

12. Some stand-up related to our current topic of conversation:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjC3R6jOtUo]YouTube - ‪Brit vs. U.S. Movies - Eddie Izzard‬‏[/ame]

You fuck my wife?