Why are Europeans so different from Americans?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, May 9, 2011.

1. I was watching Conan the other night and this actor came on who Ive never seen before. But as soon as I saw him I knew he was british before he even started talking. Europeans seem to have a totally different attitude and swagger than americans. Also sometimes ill talk in a british accent for fun and it feels so much better than my boston accent. Why are europeans so cool? Their movies are better, their style is fresher, and they seem to be more free willed than americans.

2. The grass isn't always greener on the other side man, I've learned this through experience. They have their faults too, trust me. :cool:

3. sounds like you have a thing for europeans

4. ^ Of course I do. European women are beautiful.

Europeans are just cool. I wanna wear blue track suits, get into soccer fights, and drink pints of heineken.

5. It's a different culture

6. I really doubt they are that much different

7. You only see the prestigious(spellcheck?) British people. The Brits probably say the same thing when they see some wealthy rich American on tv. The only British people I see on tv are famous, thus, lots of variables go into their "swagger" besides the basic culture. Yaknowwhatiamsaying?

8. European is a pretty broad term.

Europe is a big place, with a lot of different countries.

Perhaps it was that one famous guy that seemed cool and free willed? Or are you sure its just all of Europe?

9. ITT: European means British.

10. No i think a lot of europeans are cool. Except germans. They are more robotic than americans.

The point i was making about that actor was that i could tell he was british BEFORE i heard him talk. You can just tell when someone is from europe.

11. Europe looks pretty BA to me, but i'm sure they have a lot of issues as we do. They make sick cars but so does japan, fuck american cars.

12. yeah ill take a mini cooper all day. those cars are badass idc what you say.

i saw this one called the mini cooper coupe. i think its a concept right now but this things looks so SICK

[​IMG]

13. Im European and i think exactly the opposite.
    I live in England and i have to say its not dat good. America just seems like paradise to me (the American dream n stuff). To me the only bad thing about America is that people dont like football (soccer) there lol.

14. #14 Flonkas, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have a few pen pals in England and France and they always say that, especially about the American dream. So man I think the grass is always greener on the other side

15. because they are sexii

16. lies all lies!

17. Europeans travel and speak more languages than your average North American.

18. People are still people, no matter where they are from.

but any kind of accent from Europe is soooo hot :love:

19. #19 JoaoPaulo, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    European reggae the best ina di place...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JanBqA3scSo]YouTube - Alborosie "Rastafari Anthem" live au 100Contest de Cergy!!!![/ame]

But the US, has so many good things that Europe doesn´t, like high quality movies ;)

Every place has is own magic, South America for me is the shit, specially Brazil. Maybe cause Im Portuguese I feel somehow conectted to Brazil, they´re the joyest people I´ve known.

20. I just CANT get past their accents. Tallyho!