Why are EHLE bongs considered soo good?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gnajasmuggling, Sep 5, 2012.

1. I feel like EHLE has glass that is just too expensive for thinner glass. Is it because of the brand name and it is made in Germany that makes it so popular?

2. Well its suppose to be good glass.... but I would never buy one..they seemed overpriced and ugly as hell

3. They are thick, its incredible how the smoke milks. It feels good on my lips hahahhshshs and its good quality.

4. Overpriced? They have some pretty nice pieces starting at $50...

Watch Thomas Ehle blow some glass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CcXC6WDa8]EHLE Glass Bongs - a trip to the EHLE Factory - YouTube[/ame]

5. -this ones $96 but its only3mm thick, 32cm tall, and doesn't come with diffuser downstem.
    EHLE. Glass - Straight Cylinder Bong 250ml - Ice Notches - Green logo - EHLE. Glass - Brands - Grasscity.com

-feel like this is a better buy for cheaper
    Molino Premium Bong Line - 5mm - 40cm - Red Logo - Grasscity.com

6. Don't buy this crap! Look at the way they are flame polishing and pulling the tube; they haven't even figured out how a lathe works, they have a single off-center chuck spinning a tube vertically, against gravity. Poor craftsmanship; but you get what you pay for..