Why are bangers getting so popular?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Support, Dec 20, 2015.

1. I went with a banger because my ti nail was a bitch to heat evenly....the hole in the middle was too tall and the side walls prevented me from heating the bottom. With a banger I just heat the bottom and get an even glow..

2. recently switched to a quartz banger and im never lookin back super smooth tasty hits.. got a question though i have my banger attached to an adapter which is then going into my sheldon black. i want to prevent oil from leaking into the rig can i take the glass adapter and quartz banger and soak them in alcohol?

3. Yes, also heating the neck of the banger a little while you are torching the bottom will reduce the amount of reclaim that builds up in the banger itself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. And heat up the area around where the neck is welded to the bucket, it keeps oil from creeping down the neck. Remember oil runs from the heat, so if the neck is warm too, really if everything is evenly heated, it will just puddle in the bucket. And only in the bucket. And not creep up the walls. And not creep up the neck.

And anyone else ever own an even shore banger? The damn things amazing, but i chipped the joint after less than a month of owning it... It still works but now i feel it every time i use it and i can't forget the chips there... it feels like money down the drain...

For anyone looking to buy an evan shore banger, they're very worth it. But the joint and neck is noticeably thin, thinner than even my chinese quartz. But the actual bucket is about twice as thick on the walls, and the bottom of the bucket is easily 4mm. I don't know for sure. I do know for sure its thicker than a QCB's bottom.

Coming from chinese bangers to american, the differences is, you know the american one was made for dabbing... better airflow, the thickness of the walls and bottom make it easier to heat evenly, the top is actually ground flat for once, and the banger is shaped better overall. Taste is amazingly better, and everything boils away evenly, even at low temps, where it never would on other bangers. It's worth it, but only if youre dabbing all day and are a flavor snob... a 3-4mm china quartz for 20 bucks will work too though.

5. Bangers are great for many reasons. The bucket makes for easy dunks and can hold very decent size dabs. As well as the it makes for a very satisfying melt to watch. Seasoning your banger? Are we really ganna act like that is a difficult process? Heat up and let it cool all the way a couple times before you're first dab...
    also "low temp" i would change the name to ideal temp given that at a lower temp you're vaporizing only chemicals and not any plant matter that could be left over in the product

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum