Why are aliens going to contact us? Why are we the least developed civilization/speci

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by averagetoker, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #21 glazedKnuckles, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hold on let me ask them for you

2. Maybe they don't want to contact us

3. avatar

4. this astronaut lands on an alien planet and they all think the human can manipulate and mind control them and shit.

I was baked as fuck it was actually a cool movie.

Fuck I dont remember what it was called.

[​IMG]

5. Is this what we want the children watching?

6. lol well the alien government tries to kill the human and a lil kid alien smuggles him until his ship gets fixed.

It had a good guy plot to it. At the end the human takes the aliens into space. I think it would be dope as fuck if aliens took me around the universe.

7. I think some aliens are smarter, some dumber, some the same, some that prob cant think (bacteria,fungus,ect), im sure there all variations, but I kno one things for sure, when we discover the first sexy alien race, I wanna be the first to fuck it.

8. lol okay Jay from clerks 2

"there he goes...homeboy fucked a martian once"

9. The Egyptians built the pyramids in three days, correct? If that's the case, then with all the blocks there, they would have to perfectly cut, move, lift, and place the block in it's correct place to keep building every 1.something seconds. I don't care how many slaves were there, that shit just ain't possible.

10. Where did you come across the fact they built a Pyramid in three days? :confused:

11. Youtube "Spirit Science"

12. Idk, why don't you go ask the millions of people who have seen UFOs?

13. I think the dude was confusing the bible story about Jesus allegedly being able to build the temple in jerusalem in 3 days. The Egyptians documented that pyramids took years during the pharaohs reign to construct, in some cases there were times the ruler's remains would be moved there after the pyramid's construction outlived him.

14. There are ET's that are less civilized and colonized then we are.

There are ET's that are more civilized and colonized then we are.

Simple as that.

I don't think humans are the smartest species in the universe. We're definitely not the dumbest though.