Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Am More Coordinated When I'm High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StraightVenice, Jun 25, 2017.

1. When I'm sober, I have a lot of self-doubt and occasionally fail because I'm thinking about failing. But when I'm baked and need to accomplish a goal, I'm a lot quicker and don't make mistakes. Playing with nun chucks, parkour, singing, whatever it might be, I'm just more efficient. I can think about failing but my body knows what to do no matter what.

What ways do you think I can use this to my advantage? And why do you think this happens?

2. Certain Sativas have an uplifting, cerebral affect, and can help you to focus. Try checking out different strains and their effects.

3. The human brain coevolved around the cannabis plant making it essential to the functions of life.

What is money for is the real question cuz nobody actually needs that shit.

• Like Like x 1