Why am I so tight?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by runrabbitrunx, Aug 3, 2009.

1. if your problem is legitimate i'm sorry, but i've seen many threads like this before and they all had one thing in common, they were posted by an attention whore who wanted "thats hot" compliments.

2. +1

Good job, whoever bumped it.

[Actually it was foxingracer, so it's OK :p]

3. Yes, only I can mention my Boner on this thread in a serious fashion. :)

4. LMAO I just now realized that I butchered your username in my post... I was sober too... sometimes I say usernames in my head differently than how they're supposed to be said, IDK lmao :eek:

5. Its all good Hil.

So does Run Rabit still have a tight pussy? or did somebody stretch it out already?

6. It hurts you to have sex sweet cheeks? I wish i had an idea to give, sex shouldn't hurt. The ass slapping, hair pulling, and nipple biting should hurt a lil ;) but just enough to have fun with it. lol I think you should pop way too many muscle relaxers (your guy should do it too, just because) and hump like rabid bunnies that found the meth lab in my basement. That's what i'd do. By the way that is really unfortunate you don't enjoy sex, and for me personally a super big turn off when a girl is in pain from it. I dissagree with the post saying thats hot. It's my opinion to have! Don't judge...

7. girl all id need is TWO pumps, MAYBE three. and youd be broken in.

:D :wave:

8. Not if your engine is as big as your cock. :D

9. man I was with this chick that was so fucking tight it broke the condom 2 out of 3 times I banged her. The damn cock just did not fit it was bull shit and I didn't last very long.

10. Just keep bangin him more. Iittle loosen up.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

11. wwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt
    :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::eek::eek::p:bongin::cool:

12. well get a big dildo stretch that thang :cool:

13. i just read through every single post on this thread, and i am appalled that none of you asshole guys have suggested her takin it in the ass. so now this asshole just did. and it was hard to remember what i was searching them all for after 8 pages while smokin

14. ^^^hahahaha I just lmao

15. Ah, I remember this one girl I was dating felt like a virgin everytime.

Oh man, that was a fun two months.

Kudos to you!

16. I don't see why it's a problem.. guys LOVE that stuff, no?

17. hahaha u son of a bitch, that's funny

18. Is this a serious question? You expect us to know why you're tight? Well, here's my guess, for what it's worth: your genetics made you that way.

19. According to the original poster any sort of penetration is getting painful.

Sex shouldn't hurt unless that sort of thing turns you on.