Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why am I so paranoid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I'm about to walk about half a mile to meet my guy. I've walked many times before with weed/paraphernalia on me so it shouldnt be a big deal. Yet I am sittng here paranoid that I'll be pulled over on my way home. Any tips?

2. I've never seen anyone pulled over while walking bro suck it up

3. Could be a sign that something bad is about to happen.

If it's really really eating you up that much - put it off until tomorrow or something dude but I mean otherwise just go for it, or you could get the guy to come and meet you?

4. I'm almost at the location where the transaction is going to happen. I'm staring at a cop as I type this. Lol fuck the police.

5. You need help.

6. Lol no. I just need to stop smoking prior to picking up. I got the shit and am on my way home. Lol. Don't u just hate the feeling that everyone is looking at u when ur high? Its all good tho I'm almost home. And someone just called me a bonehead for crossing the street. How was I to know the light was about to turn red? Lmao what an entertaining trip just for some weed.

7. When your around people high , look at it this way, your lifted and their not :p Your feeling so much better than most .

8. paranoid from having the weed on you? maybe your conscious is trying to tell you something. Are you using the substance in a right manor or do you need to rethink your approach. I remember when i wasn't being responsible i would get paranoid from doing things i probably knew i shouldn't do.

9. Lol. I'm some what sober now. I made it home with a fresh sac of weed. Time for a victory bowl. Any tips for next time? Like no smoking before going to pick up?

10. Yeah my advice to you would be to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

11. yep, that's a great tip. Hold off in till you feel comfortable. I don't know how long you have been smoking but I know most of the paranoia went away after I started smoking heavily.

12. Ive been smoking heavily for 8 months everyday almost. Ive never had paranoia before so idk wat it is. Maybe natures way of making sure I dont fuck up and to be cautious. idk but I'm blazed

13. How do you get pulled over while walking?

14. ^naked, crying, and singing, while lighting a 6 foot bong with the already lit firework in his ass.