Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why am I not getting high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyriek.grant, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Hey I am a real pot head i smoke through out the day so this is my schedule every week I buy a 8th for 25$ once I roll my first blunt I take like 5 pulls and each pull I hold my breath for 20secs and then exhale after each pull I use to really high I use to stay high for a long time now almost every hour I have to re light the blunt I rolled and I never get high for a long time anymore PS: i seemed to really suck at rolling all my blunts are somewhat loose

2. I tend to keep a low tolerance and I only get high for like an hour. Just smoke again if you want to stay high. Don't hold in the smoke long like that, you absorb the THC almost instantly and holding it in for more than a second or two is pointless especially with tobacco you're just holding in carcinogens at that point.

As for being shitty at rolling you can watch tutorials to get better and practice. Also you can get a rolling machine that will roll them perfectly for you.

3. I have a few suggestions

1. Get a bong
    2. Try concentrates (dabs, edibles, kief)
    3. Take a break. I'm sure this is not what you wanted but taking a week or two off smoking to reset your tolerance can help.

Stay irie

4. Welcome to a tolerance.

5. In your case nicotine ruined the habitual practice of smoking for you, forcing you to tolerate the poisonous tobacco.

If you were just smoking weed your body would both thank you and appreciate your decision to not have to tolerate a substance that irritates the internal organs.

Maybe not for everyone, but with excellent health one puff of pure dank held in for 30 seconds is a 2 hour trip to the moon...
    :hippie:

6. This is because you aren’t really sobering up. My suggestion: Set a timer on your phone for 4 hours after smoking. Don’t smoke again till it goes off. This allows you to have 3-4 good buzzes throughout the day but gives you a chance to come down and be sober, then you can feel actually getting high on your next session.

I’ve felt the same as you and realize im smoking every 2 hours. That feeling just becomes your new normal. You’re stoned but you just don’t feel “different” because you never sobered up before hitting it again.

• Like Like x 3