Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Am I Not Getting High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stj529, Apr 26, 2014.

1. #1 stj529, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    I'll try to include as many details as possible. I'm an 18 year old male. I'm 6 foot 2 and weigh 200 pounds, but I don't exercise. I am sometimes active at work, but that's it. I think my health is below average, and it's always been that way. I smoked for a month, bought a vape, and have been using that for several weeks. I used to smoke a gram a day, I now go through a gram in a few days. 

For the first 2 weeks the highs I was getting with this nameless weed were amazing. I obviously didn't have standards at the time, but I was impressed. They lasted about 2-3 hours. It was definitely indica dominant. Now the highs are short (1 hour) and weaker. The bud I get is probably very good quality (I say probably because I'm not sure but from learning on here I think it's good). After smoking the nameless weed I later smoked a Sour D/ Purple Kush hybrid, and now mostly straight Sour D. 

Do I just respond to indica better, or is it my health?

2. I think you are over thinking this.

If you aren't getting lifted with your current shit, time to get some new new.

Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid - there are specific benefits to each. Just depends. :)

And damn. Reminds me I need to get a vaporizer to start conserving. ;)

3. i think the problem is you started out smoking a gram a day after only smoking for a month??? thats a little much. sounds like you just got into bud way too fast and now your tolerance is shit. ive also heard from different sources on here that vaping weed gives you less of a super high kind of high. maybe you're just rushing things and you're not used to the high a vape give you. idk.

4. I got super stoned the first time with the vape, so I don't think it's that. I guess I'll take a break for a week or two.

5. I would take a two or three week t-break.

6. indica is usually stronger than sativa (in my opinion) so you should def be feeling something or you're smoking trash. 

7. Cuz you're smoking oregano

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 Stormy Sea, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    You're smoking too often.

Your tolerance has raised.

Did you really need to make a new thread for this? A simple search would have sufficed, there's billions of pages of this crap already...

Try some different strains, take a t-break, smoke less often, work out more, take some omega-3, use google. This information is already out there!

9. Yea man. Think of it like sugar. Why do you think people are hesitant to give sugar to children? The drug is new to them and yhey have a low tolerance and react to it with spurts of reslestness and energy. As we grow we consume it on such a regular basis that it has no real effect.

The same follows for cannabis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app