Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why am i not geting higher on dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiddenclowns, Mar 3, 2009.

1. One day i took about 1 bowl of beasters then the next it was legit Sour Desiel. But both the highs seemd about the same? Why didnt the SD get me higher?

2. how do you know you really got sour diesel???? Just b/c somoone says it is dosnt mean it raelly is.

3. that and if u smoked SD while u were already high how owuld u nkow

4. Hm..there are a ton of things that can effect your high..

Mood..what / how much you ate..atmosphere / comfort...what you smoked out of...how fast you smoked it, what kinda hits you took...all kinds of things mate.

5. Somebody's blazed:)

6. i would say your so called sour d was beasters that got sprayed down. and by sprayed i mean TastyPuff.

7. This happens to me as well. Ill smoke the same amount of dank to mids (the dank is nice and shiny so its good.) But it doesn't seem like I get as high. Reason being I think the dank has a clearer high, not a cloudy one like mids gives so I tend to not notice it as much being a regular middies smoker.

8. maybe you smoked more of the beasters than you did the SD lol that explains it :p

9. maybe your not smoking dank

10. then who was phone??

11. ^ hahaaa i wasn't going to contribute anything to this thread but ttha made me laugh so hard.. so ye thanks dude:D

12. Omg did he died???

13. maybe you have a tiny penis, it's been proven by scientists that people with small dicks dont get high off dank.