Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why am I not clean after 4 weeks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CCole93, Jul 19, 2019.

1. So before 6 weeks ago, I slowed down to smoking maybe a gram a week. I took a one week break then smoked a half a gram within the next week.

Then I COMPLETELY stopped 4 weeks ago and I am still testing positive. I'm only 95 lbs and don't get much exercise outside of work (I'm a waitress). I normally only drink about 1.5 liters of water per day. Last week I tried a detox drink for people with high toxin levels/more body weight and it didn't work apparently. I honestly thought 4 weeks would be more than enough time for me to get clean but I have taken 4 urine tests (one per week) and they were all positive.

Any advice on how I can get clean in 2 weeks?

2. It can take up to 3 months to get clean.. you probably won't be clean for whatever test you have to take

3. Damn... I know chronic smokers that have been clean in 4 weeks but I guess everyone's body is different

4. You should buy one of them fake piss kits dude you might be clean in time you might not :confused_2: I'm saying 3 months because that's how long it's took others on here to get clean :laughing:

5. Yeah I gotcha. Good idea, I can get clean piss easily just don't know how to keep it warm enough. I have a thin 30 mL container I could smuggle in my vag I guess if it comes to that ughhhhhh

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Oh yeah if you can get clean piss & can smuggle it in then go for it just make sure you use the piss the same day you get it

You also might not have to insert it in yourself.. try to find something you can just shove in your pants that doesn't look too suspicious lol, also wear baggy clothes that should help hiding it :laughing:

• Like Like x 1