Why am I like this?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PuFyy, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Well me and a friend of mine are down in Ocean City, Md. Not being 21 yet we really dont have any options so we decided to hit up a teen club known as h2o. Since we didnt bring any weed and we have no alch hook up we go there sober and for some reason I can not muster up the courage to ask a girl to grind, i dont know if i am afraid of rejection or intimated my all the douches there. Ive had social anxiety all my life and take meds and smoke weed to counter it but we are dry down here. Now can you guys help me out because I really dont wanna be the party pooper haha. I mean I realize i will never see these girls again so i really dont understand why i am like this haha

2. Talk to some guys around there get friendly with em ask em where they get their shit, get stoned, and grind with confidence!!

3. Finding bud isnt really a top priority man since we'll be gone in a day

4. Hmmm I've had issues with social anxiety myself and got over it by forcing myself into social situations, that's my recommendation dude, good luck!

5. thanks man.

6. Drink whiskey next time.

Problem solved.

7. Thats what most people told me haha, were just having trouble finding a hook up

8. Yeah they girls are good but it's usually a sausage fear with insane amounts of douchebags

9. Why would you be scared if you are only going to be there for a day? Who gives a shit what any of the girls think, you will be gone within 24 hours and probably never see any of them again.

10. i dont get how you couldnt find a girl to grind with??? they all look like they are beggin for it. you just go up behind one and start grinding, after a second, put your hand on her lower stomach or hip. bada bing.

11. So rather than asking them to grind just go in for the kill?

12. many teen pregnancies result from the place i imagine. i want to see a comparison of 19 and under yearly births before and after the construction of clubs like these...

13. yeah just go for it. nothing to worry about, they will move away if they dont want it. but most will take it for awhile. they guys that get the most chicks also get rejected the most. remember that. they try 30-40 girls. compared to the 5-10 of an avg guy in a night.

14. So just grab them by the hips?

15. Don't ask, just do. That's all you need to know. :bongin: