Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why am I getting so high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beentoken, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Before you guys say anything I'm not complaining, I love being able to save weed and still get blazed. I also have ADD, would this effect my highness? I've been smoking every weekend and 2-3 times a week (sometimes more or less) for a couple months now. (I use to smoke every once in a while) All it takes for me is 3 good hits and I'm blazed. It's embarrassing when i get super high around my friends because i start acting like an idiot and talking 24/7 about stupid ass shit and singing random songs while everyone else seems to be just really chill. I also find myself almost yelling in quiet places, we were in a headshop last friday and we were gunna buy some Homespice (legal synthetic weed), and he was showing us the different kind and out of no where i literally yelled "DUUUUUUUUUUUDE THATS AWWWWESOME!! ", really loud and the store guy was just looking at my crazy. Right after i realized that i sounded super dumb and i didnt even know why i said it, so i waited outside and my friends came out cracking up but still you get the point. Do you think having ADD can amplify my highs? Even when i tell myself constantly in my head "okay just act chill", i always forget it and get distracted and start acting crazy again. Sometimes when im alone at my house i can be chill, but thats like the only time i ever am when i smoke.

:confused::confused::confused:

2. I don't really know if ADD affects your highs, but you'll eventually grow out of acting stupid after a while. I would enjoy it while it lasts.

3. Could've sworn i saw this exact thread a few weeks ago...
    Guess not.

4. At least you realize how you get when you're high, i hate the people that geek hard as shit, and then when coming down being like, "yo i was chill right?"

5. Youll eventually chill out. You smoking dank or mids? Me and my toking circle of friends used to go crazy when we would smoke off one joint. Now we just rip bongs all day and chill on the pc listening to music / playing world of warcraft haha.

6. Im smokin dank, thats all my dealer sells, (i would actually like some regs or mids cause its cheaper). I play wow on and off, im like lvl 83 er something, i played the first 2 days of cata and went back to xbox. i wish my friends played it that would be so chill to play while your high.

7. just ride the high bro. Dont try to "act" a certain way. Just be you. thats the whole point of bein high

8. I did that too. Smoke more