Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why am i getting sick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frostycool210, Nov 11, 2009.

1. so last night i smokedd two bowls from my bong and i was feeling great for the first hour. then all of a sudden i started feeling nauseous but i tried to ignore it and it ceased a little bit. but about a half hour later it came back and i threw up. i usually always smoke a bowl or two almost every night as well so i found it really weird that this happened. anyone have any ideas as to what my have caused this?

2. Maybe you just ate something that didn't agree with your stomach. If it never happened before when you smoked, it probably isn't the cause for it now.

3. I've never threw up from grass, but when I drink on a very empty stomach I puke after 5-6 shots, as opposed to being able to hold down 8 shots if I eat some food. If not an empty stomach, maybe you were dehydrated?

4. It must have been something you ate but if theres one thing i learned dont think about being sick or your doomed to be. Ive had a few close calls but i just try and focus on something else and sit/lay down in an elevated position im fine.

5. make sure that ur bud wasnt laced :(

i would hate having to smoke Raid lmfao

6. im guessing it may have been the macaroni & cheese and porkchops i ate before it? too heavy i guess :(
    but no the weed wasnt laced because ive been smoking the same bud from the same bag for the past week and havent had any problems

7. Tips for nausea - if your suffering from nausea your not stoned enough lol.
    ;) Light it up again, you'll feel better soon!

8. haha nice theory, and i will next time ;)

9. you probably swallowed a lot of smoke on a big hit. next time try to burp it up before you throw it up