Why am I eating so much

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by DreamAwake, Jan 28, 2013.

1. The last couple days I've spent the entire day eating and cooking it seems. My body is telling me it's energy deprived so I feel I have to feed it. I'm not worried about getting fat, it's just food is fucking expensive and wish I didn't have to eat/cook so much.

Usually I work out but I haven't had the energy to work out as much the last few days.

I'm not sure, I haven't changed anything so I don't know why I'm eating so much all the time.

Btw It's not the munchies as I have no weed.

2. What are you eating? And what are you doing during the day in between eating?

3. Yes, what are you eating? If it's anything sugary or starchy (fruit, potatoes), you have your answer right there. Blood sugar says up only so long, and then you get hungry again after a few hours.

If it's something meaty and fatty, you're probably just... Dare I say it? ...actually genuinely hungry, and your body needs protein/fat/cholesterol to repair itself and restore it energy levels.

If it's junk food... Just stop.

4. I've ate some steak, lots of chicken....grilled chicken (i ate A LOT of this). I ate a box of 20 chicken nuggets in one meal (i started off with 8 and then just cooked more and more until the box was gone cuz i was still hungry)..., bacon, eggs. some fruit. soup, noodles, chips with salsa, i had a bunch of hotdogs, 3-4 of those smucker uncrustable peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, some rice, vegetables.

when i havent been eating ive been cooking. Lol. and just sitting on my computer. this all today and yesterday.

idk i never eat this much im not a big guy and as a result dont have the fastest metabolism in the world. but its really fast for some reason the last couple days. its weird.

5. Could be a thyroid issue. Are you getting enough iodine in your diet? Blood work wouldn't be a bad idea. It would give you a better idea if its hormone or metabolism related.