Why A Helicopter?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PeacefulToker14, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Hey guys so idk if this belongs here but...umm... A helicopter was just flying above my house for 15-30 seconds... Are the cops goin to raid my house? All I do is smoke weed, I smoke underneath the awning and sometimes on my front porch. My house is across the street from a firehouse. A red truck sometimes chills out there facing my house. I don't know why? What's going on?

2. Oh, they're so onto you...You know that, right? :cool:

3. wave your hands at them and jump

Maybe the red truck is a fire truck, since you live across the street from a fire station. :hide:

5. I honestly wana do something if I see them again idk just to screw wht them or walk over to the truck and act all casual for them idk.

nah it wasn't a fire truck or else I wouldn't post this, it was a normal pick up truck I think a Chevy but not too sure.

6. That doesn't sound too bad...wait a RED truck you say? You dead OP

7. You can't be serious

8. They're sending in the swat to fuck you in the ass chill it's all okay your stoned an paranoid let the helicopter just be a helicopter and the red truck be a red truck all is good in the hood

9. I think it's probably part of a government plot to murder you and your family and make examples of you for smoking the devil weed.

10. Heaven forbid there be a truck at a fire station and a helicopter in the sky!!! It's part of a worldwide government conspiracy to take you out, incarcerate your entire family and confiscate your .5gram joint.

/sarcasm
    Really though, chill out.

11. #11 smokinokie, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    I really wanted to be a smartass too but it seems to be covered well enough already.

On a side note, walked out of friends house the other night and saw 4 undercover police cars parked in front of it. Sucked it up and asked if they'd move their car so I could leave.
    They did.
    Sighs of relief all around.

lol i live near a set of lights and a cop shop. more then once had to tell cops to move their cars when pulling people over. never a fun exercise haha 

13. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:  Trust me friend law enforcement has way more important things to worry about. If that was a "cop copter" it was going after bigger fish than you I'm sure.

14. Like the above said,   

Even if the cops were fixing to bust you they sure as hell wouldn't use a helicopter to bust some guy lighting a bowl in his hard. 

You know how much those things cost to fuel and maintain?

15. that's what I'm thinking too but idk it's just really weird how they would hover over my house for up atleast 30 seconds it could've been more I'm not really sure. But it has to be something bigger than me or else the department that spent money on using a copter to fly over my house is really stupid.

yeah exactly like it costs a lot for planes and helicopters. But I talked to my mom about it( she was on vacation) and she said that it was prolly just a good view point of the landscape or some shit since I live on a mountain. I don't know shits just weird.

16. There gonna kash your bowl. beware.

17. All fire dept. have red pickup trucks, usually crew cab Chevys

18. dont be like this guy. my cousin Vinny told me about this guy........
    [​IMG]

19. tell us if u get raided and i suggest keeping your stash near the toilet for the next couple of days lol... Just in case.. Good luck

I dont do drugs, i smoke weed.

20. Lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app