Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whose got the munchies?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dest, May 15, 2008.

1. I have been smoking pretty much daily for a while now and slowly but surely I am losing the munchies, but I think it may have something to do with the fact that I hate the munchies because I am always trying to lose weight and all those damn fast food stops at 2 am are killing me. I am just curious as to how most people feel about munchies, like, love, hate, impartial?

2. I don't mind the munchies because there is always enough food at my place to fill me up. I actually haven't been eating much for the past week (a meal a day) and usually I have a hard time eating (my meds) and MJ helps with that, so in a way I like the munchies.

3. Munchies are all dependent on my mood....sometimes I get the munchies really bad, sometimes not at all...

Course I stock Gummi Bears...GREAT MUNCHIE FOOD...and low in calories...

4. Because I love smoking indicas, I will get some pretty bad munchies if I start munching out. But, I'm trying to lose some fat (I'm doing cardio 4 times a week), and the munchies aren't helping. So, I simply eat before I blaze and don't eat when I'm high. Eating before keeps the cravings away and gives you more energy while you're high. I found that I don't really get munchies unless I start munching. I usually eat a normal sized meal when my high is pretty much worn off, then blaze again! :hello::smoking:

5. I never feel like i am hungry but if you sit some food infront of me you'd think i havent eaten in years haha. But yeah i never get a stomach ache from munchies but im always, ALWAYS, down for a 12:59 wendys run

6. I do...but I'm quelling them with this ------> [​IMG]

Mmmmm...:yummy:

:D they're nice..I don't know if you get this brand in america though..

:)

7. dude earlier today i took 3 gbs of silver haze and went downstairs for dinner, we had ribs, garlic bread & butter, and ardachokes....that shit was S0000! good!

8. I very rarely get the muchies just because i eat high all of the time anyway (makes college meal plan taste better) but when i do get them i always crave the same thing. Captain Crunch Peanut butter crunch. i can eat a whole a box in one sitting with ease wich is only weird because i dont like penut butter crunch when im not high

9. I've been smoking daily for awhile now too and I never get the munchies anymore...which is quite unfortunately b/c I remember how great it was when I first started smoking and how high I got. even when I take a t-break I get nowhere near as high as I did when I first started to blaze...and still don't really get all that hungry. :eek: