Whose Going to Bonnaroo?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SlightlyAustin, May 19, 2010.

1. i only really love the Biscuits live. i used to love em but i dunno - somehow i managed to get a little bored of their style. but i'll almost definitely be @ their set

2. this, it is true

3. cudi's gonna be there?

4. I don't understand, what is the shakedown?

5. place where you find supplies for fest...party favors, as it were

GD>>>'Shakedown Street"

6. Shakedown Street is just like an aisle where all the hippy vendors sell their shit, whether it be food or glass or you name it, they got it.

7. Their drummer went to high school with me I found out recently, he taught drum lessons to a few of my friends in Columbus, im excited to hear them live for the first time.

-C

8. i'll be there. anybody else notice the scheduling conflicts? i have to choose between flaming lips and bassnectar:( some of us enjoy psychedelic rock AND electronic music!

bands i'm most looking forward to:

lotus
    umphrey's
    biscuits
    bassnectar
    galactic
    claypool
    thievery corp.
    deadmau5

9. no bonaroo, but camp bisco and liberate are on the calender :hello:

10. shakedown usually alluded to specifically for 'items of special interest', that dont have booths...lol

11. I will be heading down with a buddy of mine tomorrow around 5. Comin down from New York. Can't wait to see Jay Z, The Lips, Black Keys, Jay Electronica, The Entrance Band, Disco Biscuits, Lotus, Umphreys Mcgee, DEADMAU5, Thievery Corp, all of the Lunar Stage. Stevie Wonder, Jeff Beck, Rise Against, and so many more I can't even remember em all

Of course I will be smokin non stop, were also bringing a hookah! So if you happen to find our campsite with a green hookah wafting that aroma, stop by and say hey! beers on us!

12. i had to sell my tix @ the last minute cause some family bullshit came up :mad:

13. Who had a fucking blast?

Shrooms, doses and bud all weekend.

-C

14. i had an awesome time. didn't see as much music as i would have liked but it's too fuckin hot to walk around before like 6. didn't find a whole lot of bud but i grabbed some snowcap that's pretty bomb.

any favorite performances? highlights for me were deadmau5, bassnectar, john fogerty and goosepimp orchestra.

15. One of the best experiences of my life. It was simply amazing. I saw over 30 bands preform and was blazed all weekend. What a great time, so many nice people in such a cool environment with some of the best bands known to man

16. came from oklahoma. first night tried to take it easy. but ended up taking some dones, xanax, yayo and molly. friday was my first candyflip. bassnectar and kid cudi was insane. the last night, jay-z and deadmau5 rocked me. rolled my balls off. bonnaroo was the best experience of my life.