whose drunk? i am.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Drybananna, Oct 28, 2010.

1. #1 Drybananna, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    yeah, so. Rum is great. and Im about to confess my love to a chick I like back in the UK where I used to be and will hopefully be after I graduate this year. We'll see how this goes. Cool story bro? I think so.

anyone else drunk? I've never eally dranken so much so that I am completely gone, but im nervous so w/e.

if youre not drunk, get drunk. gogogo

or not, idk.

Who's**** drunk for the title. sorry.

sorry, disregard this. im just a loser who can't hold my liquor . also the chick didn't pick up:( later tho maybe idk

2. haha man, just chill through it and ask her when you're in a better mind-state than being drunk. Try drinking with friends and or go to the club scene or just blaze and write, i wouldn't advise sending her any message drunk :smoke:

3. Damn, this thread makes me jealous of a time when alcohol used to make me retarded. Now I just take 20 shots and get tired and feel like sleeping before I get remotely drunk. :(

4. Aw. Good luck. :)

5. Rum is the only liquor Ive never puked off of., that and tequila...

6. I started talking to my current girlfriend one night when I was drunk!! I was like "I'll text this chick" and 2 months later we are dating!

7. Mmm rum, easy shots doesn't burn like vodka. kind of a toss up with the girl situation, I got put in the friend zone when I tried.

8. Drunk as shit myu fellow blades, wish I had some sticky, icky nug to rip.

9. Make sure its not just a drunk confidence thing! I know I have semi regretted text messages sent along those lines. Although it turned out O.K haha.

10. Enjoy the hangover! Roll up aha!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DqKwYGiEYw]YouTube - John Kerr - Morning Aftermath (Hangover Song) *Final*[/ame]

11. Lol fuck alcohol. Good luck with the girl.