who's your hero?

Discussion in 'General' started by raeli, Mar 25, 2009.

1. #1 raeli, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    I was just wondering who your heroes are, so let's hear it.
    anyone from George Orwell to Madonna!
    who inspires you to be the best pothead you can be?

who do you idolize/adore/live by, etc.
    so?

2. cheech and chong:smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. I wouldn't exactly call him my "hero" but joe rogan is a pretty cool dude and i respect his views on life.

4. Joe Rogan is a cool ass dude, I suggest that everyone look him up on Youtube and watch some of his comedy...funny and incredibly true.

My hero...would have to be Blockhead...if you've never heard of him, he's a hip-hop producer who worked a lot with Aesop Rock, check him out.

5. OldSkoolGrower is my hero!

6. Charles Manson
    Robert "Bob" Dean
    Kurt Cobain
    George Carlin

7. Possibly Snoop Doggy Dogg

8. Baraack obama, For at least admitting in front of the whole country that he to smoked the herb.

9. Your hero is a murderer? :confused:

10. Yes. Ed Gein is a constant reminder to take a more optimistic view on life. His whole story makes me laugh. Just imagine a small town guy, walks around, everyone knows him, he knows everybody, nobody suspected a thing. And then oh! Wait a second! He's a severely twisted man who makes furniture out of people's bones and skin and wears them around like a jacket?

I don't know if I'm just sick and twisted too, but I think it's freaking hilarious.

11. Nope, I think it's pretty funny. Imagine if he were your dentist... EWW. Makes me not wanna shake hands anymore.

12. #14 tyrone biggums, Mar 25, 2009
    Ripper is a gangster!

13. #15 Per Waui, Mar 25, 2009
    I'd say Sheldon Brown. He was really committed to the biking community up until the time of his recent death. And Richard Pryor was pretty amazing! Fela Kuti, Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu, Michelle Obama

14. #16 Lombardi, Mar 25, 2009
    HAHAHAHA omg lulz I think it's funny too. Like, if I got murdered and skinned i'd think it was funny too! Oh how rich! I hope it happens to you someday too so I can chuckle my heart out!

Stuff like that isn't a joke IMO. On top of that, I don't see how any of it could be confused for humor. Maybe you have some fascination with the Ed Gein story or something, but would you really say you idolize him?

15. that man in the alley getting head for crack.

16. And can someone explain to me how one could idolize Charles Manson?

My idols include:
    Tomas Haake
    Doug Stanhope
    Carl Sagan
    Christopher Hitchens

17. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yG6iw7AeWE"]YouTube - From First To Last - "Ride The Wings Of Pestilence"[/ame]

there you go miss.

18. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gThYbmxQgnE"]YouTube - The Dentist Trailer[/ame]