Who's your football team?

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Sep 9, 2002.

1. wow. well that sucked. I did horrible in the pool this week :( a lot of scoring!!
    BUT GO EAGLES GO EAGLES. lol yeah duce did his thang this week!! and McNabb, lol...someone asking him "so are you excited?!" mcnabb "bout what?" "about your contract?!?!!!" "oh, hehe yeah, I wasnt even thinking..."
    how humble. what a guy. seriously that is some crazy contract. but Its so crazy how hes just playing to play and that wont even effect his play. thats good stuff McNabb. well tonight should be good to watch, I havent caught much of the broncs. I know swan's excited ;)

2. Too bad my Broncos looked like a high school team last wk and I got a feeling San Diego is going to kick their ass tomm. Anyway go Duce.

3. yeah christ. talking about fucking up my picks. damn broncos. well ITS SUNDAY and another fresh week. so lets see how my drunk is going to be tonight....good....picking good in the pool, or SLOPPY LOUD & OBNOXIOUS, cause "these teams play like highschool teams!"

4. Buffalo is puttin' up a helluva fight but Raiders are kickin' ass!! YES!!! Oakland just sacked thier QB!!!

Hopefully I did better on my picks this week, too!!

5. Well, the Titans got stomped out again so I'm going to quit worrying about their sorry butts...

...but my FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

They killed the Patriots....

GO FINS
    GO FINS
    GO FINS
    GO FINS

YAY!!!!

6. omg.

omg.

7. Glad my feeling was wrong- Den. looked better- whats happening to Philly??

8. RAMS GOT FUCKED IN THE ASS AGAIN :)

BUT HOW THE FUCK DID THE FINS TAKE MY PATRIOTS???

GREEN BAY IS GONNA FUCK UP WHOEVER THEY PLAY TOMORROW, JUST WAIT AND SEE, GREEN BAY GOIN TO THE SUPER BOWL

9. happening? no....they got it handed to them. :( sadly enough...but tomorrow is another week! lol and APPARENTLY another pool. and miami. possesion. thats all that was...thats all they needed to do...dont let Brady have control of the clock!

10. My Packers just fucked Chicago up!!!!! Woohoo

Edit: Brett Favre is the best qb in the world and if you disagree i'll go crazy and throw a psychotic tantrum and burn all your hair off while your sleeping.

11. alrighty folks, anyone into the pools? cause Im having trouble this week, as I did last week when I thought I was kicking booty and the week before lost on the monday night points by 3. SO how bout those raiders?

12. Raiders kick ass!! I haven't been doin too bad on my picks.....better than I thought I would. I can't help but pick my Vikings........I know they're not kickin' ass like I want - I just can't NOT pick them to win!!! Good thing I'm not losin any $$$$$ over it!!!

13. i myself am a true redskins fan. they usally don't do worth a shit but you know you are a true fan when the continue to suck and you still like em. i hate the cowboys. they suck ass.

14. I see some Raiders being mentioned.

I went and tailgated in a freekin cold rain yesterday, but as I walked up the ramp at Arrowhead the rain quit, except for on the Raiders parade! YEEEHAWWW.

Got to see Jerry Rice pretty up close, and I got to call Bill Romanowski a FREEEEKIN PSYCHO! 20-10! WE WIN!

whoopee.

4-4

In any other division that would'nt be that bad but the Chargers, Broncs, and Raiders have put up a lot of W's!

But at least we beat the Raiders when they came to our house!

I'm pooped.

450 miles.

Rain all the way and back.

Tarzan tired.

Tarzan sleep now.

15. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!

16. patroits all the way except they sucked this year

17. everybody seems to be from the US... the football i'm thinkin of is what u call soccer.... would somebody explain me what's so exiting about american football ?? it seems completely pointless...while REAL football (soccer) is like the most exiting game ever

18. Ive played soccer for 16 years of my short 22 year life, and I love playing and watching the sport. I think its one of the most physical games ever, and one of the toughest, at higher levels, to play. buuuuuuuuut, football, "amrican" stylee, while id never want to play (not factoring in that im a girl) I just love watching it. its a great game, with stratgey, unique scoring..now BASEBALL, on the other hand...if you want to talk about pointless..lol..

19. what a game! god I love the playoffs.
    YAY EAGLES! lol :)