Who's your football team?

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Vikings.......Rams.......Broncos........yeah!!!

Dallas........Miami..........Green Bay........sucks!!!!

2. Cowboys were just embarassed badly by the Eagles.

Im still a Green Bay fan.

Oh yeah, Fuck the 49ers! :)

3. EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!

4. My Vikings will make it........I hope!!!

5. I wanna see the Patriots do it again. But yeah man, Eagles got a strong team this year.

6. oh god do the patriots look damn good. I wouldnt be surprised if they got somewhat kind of maybe notish close. hahaha. [​IMG]GO EAGLES! [​IMG]

7. Broncos should get to 4-0 Monday. Denver/Philly- Super Bowl ?

8. yeah! i get so excited when I see this post pop up top again! ;) yes. sounds like a match to me. I got the bronc's this week in my pool...! sunday here I come. may my pool take me in to the sounds of cha ching friggen bling! ;)

9. Well, we're friends, smokinokie cause I hate the freakin' cowboys....BUT.....my FINS play your Chiefs tomorrow, and uh...WE'RE GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!! ;)

10. Hellllllllllllll Yeah!, Ricky Williams is gonna fuck up that field like every weekend, lets hear it for those dolphins!

11. i think of watching sports
    the same way as watching sex

if i can tplay

i dont want to watch

12. What kind of sick twisted abnormal deformed psychotic man doesnt watch sports????

13. ARSENAL THE DOUBLE CUP WINNERS

14. I JUST REALISED U WAS TALKIN AMERICAN FOOTBALL. GO GIANTS

15. that would be me!

16. Dem Eagles lookin good!! Duce da man !!

Attached Files:

17. uunfortunately joey harrington is QB for the Detroit Lions....so I have ot root for them

18. I am SO going to quit saying that my team is going to win. I have no idea what the hell happened to the FINS but.....GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

So, smokinokie, I have to say that your Chiefs looked pretty damn good on the field and I was wrong in thinking that my Fins and Ricky could crush them.

DOUBLE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

19. NOOOOOOOOOOO you can't be wrong RMJL. My faith has been shattered!

The Titans FUCKED up again! Can you believe the assholes are loosing every game. Must be the dirtweed pot their smoking!!!!

20. Well, ok, maybe I'm not so much wrong as just a jinx for my teams. It wasn't Ricky's fault either. I shouldn't have mentioned him. It was tipped balls and a very bad throw by Fielder that screwed them but 30 points isn't bad so I still love them!!!!!

The Titans...I have no idea what was going on. I want to say it was the damn fucked up half-baseball/half-football field! I HATE that. Damn, spring for the teams to have their own fields! GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!