Who's your favorite jam band?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MJC2591, Mar 18, 2009.

1. The Allman Brothers, Mountain Jam live at Filmore East is simply the greatest jam song ever. Duane Allman and Dickey Betts are gods.

2. The Grateful Dead

Love the ABB too!!!

Seeing The Dead and ABB at Penn State for Change Rocks was INCREDIBLE!

One of my 1st concerts was ABB at The Mann in Philly. Blues Traveler (then an up-and-coming band) was the opener...

Love to make The Dead show out at Shoreline Amphitheater in Cali... it'll end up being The Dead, ABB, AND The Doobie Brothers!

I'd fall over dead after that gig... no doubts!!! :smoking:

3. probably the Disco Biscuits.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Moe. is definately my favorite jam band. Next i'd say allman brothers. I think this summer is the greatest series of concerts one man can ask for. Mountain Jam, Rothbury, Vibes, Moe.down. maybe i'll be broke but i'll be smiling.

5. I used to jam some Blues Traveler, until Popper lost all that weight.

Just doesn't seem the same.

6. Dead and moe.

7. phish
    govt mule
    abb

8. phish, umphrey's

9. Phish most definitely, the dead as well of course.:hello:

10. currently bisco, their whole tour has been straight FIYA this year

• Like Like x 1
  11. As much as I love the Allman Brothers, after Duane and Berry died they kind of started to run out of steam.

I have to give the Grateful Dead their due. They made music together consistently for thirty years and reunite sporadically (like The Dead's imminent spring tour which I'll be attending).