Who's your favorite Jackson?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cannabolita, Jan 6, 2007.

1. I'm a big disco fan so I'd have to say that La Toya is my favorite. I even used to be a member of the Toy Soldiers (La Toya fan club). I haven't seen her in a while though, except in the commercials for Armed and Famous. I can't believe she's already an actual sworn in police officer. I can't wait to see La Toya shoot a glock and handcuff some criminals. I always knew she was badass.

2. You can't have this list without Milt Jackson...

oh wait...different jackson...

3. Michael - Best Music :hello:

4. I just realized that two of the Jackson's are on reality shows, Jermaine is on Celebrity Big Brother. That's nuts. No one else likes La Toya? Is it cuz she goes to the same plastic surgeon as Michael? I found a clip from Armed and Famous that shows La Toya (and WeeMan and Erik Estrada) being tasered. Pretty hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjj9fCM60Bg I wonder whether Michael would have taken it any better.

5. janet....id bang the ish outa that woman

6. Andrew. And lots of em.

7. La Toya cracks me up. I watched the premiere of Armed and Famous last night and there was lots of La Toya. In fact I think that's the most televised footage I've ever seen of her. She's so the best Jackson. Did anyone else watch it? I liked her on the phone to Jackie "Don't tell Tito, don't tell Jermaine, don't tell mom, don't tell Mikey..."