Who's your favorite current boy band?

Discussion in 'General' started by vatoloco, Jan 5, 2002.

?

Who's the best boy band?

1. 98 Degrees

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. O-Town

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Insync

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Backstreet Boys

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. None of these are worthy of my vote

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. New Kids on the Block forever!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Time to settle this once and for all! I know most stoners thinks their music's crap but occasionally I'll find one of their tunes to be quite catchy.

2. *smiles* Had to say that none of those bands were worthy of a vote... sure at times the mind droning babble can seem amusing when severely fucked up... well, erhm... not really. :)

Give me AC/DC, Humble Gods, Bob Marley and the Kottonmouth Kings! :)~

Though the delightfully evil thoughts of, let's say how long it would take to smother all of the Backstreet Boys has entertained me a few times. But hey *shrug*

3. OF COURSE IT SEEMS CATCHY EVERY NOW AND AGAIN!!!! THATS HOW THEY CATCH YOU!!!! THEY HAVE BEEN MANUFUCKTURED BY HUGE RECORD COMPANIES THAT CAN AFFORD RESEARCHING WHAT WILL BE THE MOST "CATCHY" COMBINATION OF SOUNDS AVAILABLE TO THE HUMAN EAR... STOP FUNDING THESE CORPORATIONS... THEY ARE TEH DEATH OF REAL CREATIVITY IN MUSIC... AND SO...

... THE DEATH OF MUSIC...

WHAT KIND OF A SICKO ARE YOU????????

I'm sorry for the excessive use of caps and for maybe not being very openminded to this music... but... < see above! >

Digit
    ps vatoloco, Go and wash out your mouth with soap and water and more importantly... YOUR EARS!

4. Calm down dude. We can see that you don't like their music and personally I don't either. I've never thought about buying one of thier cds or downloading a song by any of these guys off the net. I just decided to make another dumb poll cause there is numerous meaningless polls in these forums and I thought I'd contribute.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hee hee... i think most of those dumb polls are mine ;)

k... I'm gone

back in a matter of days (hopefully)

Digit

6. OK I would usually vote none of these are worthy, but I am in a generous mood and gave New Kids on the Block a vote because I hate to say it, but they were the first out of all these bands to do the boy-band pop thing (we all know there were many before them, but not with this monumentally bad music), and the rest of these bands followed.

BTW, don't make fun, all their music *does* suck and lack originality. I was watching the MTV Cribs marathon... I just love seeing those huge houses and trying to figure out (sometimes it's more obvious than others) who are the potheads.. They had a Backstreet Boy's house, and I was thinking about all the pre-teens drooling.. hehe

7. The are billionares by now, LOL, I never liked their music anyway, but hey, they were the trendsetters.

What I like now is "CHOP SUEY" by System of a Down.

what in fact is strange because I'm more of a "Perry Commo" kind of person :) :) , what do you say about that hey?

Peace and Music 4 all

Superjoint

8. LOL...Well you guys are no fun.
    I've been listening to some System lately. It's weird because that Chop Suey song came out right about the time of 9/11. The lyrics seem to go along with what all was happening one day when I was high and thinking about the terrorists motive for doing that.
    I also like Incubus and I keep the radio on if that song by Linkin Park comes on...I think it's called In the End or something.

9. Hmmm... favorite boy band?

Has to be Black Sabbath.

:D

I was not a fan, starting with New Kids right on up to the present.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [What I like now is "CHOP SUEY" by System of a Down.

what in fact is strange because I'm more of a "Perry Commo" kind of person :) :) , what do you say about that hey?

Peace and Music 4 all

Superjoint [/B][/QUOTE]

Have you ever watched the video on shrooms? I high-ly recomend it.

11. does anyone here like alkaline trio?

12. The Beattles,HaHaHa!!

13. all boy bands should be shot!

14. Led Zepplin! CCR, and of course Grateful Dead!

15. vatoloco: Lord, why do you punish me by having people reply to this poll that I posted while high on the sweet cheeba?

Lord: Hahahahaha! Don't worry my son, Big Poppa was the last one I sent...anyone to post after this will get some bad marijuana mojo!

16. Please God, tell me that Vatoloco doesn't have a Justin Timberlake poster hanging in his bedroom! *LOL*

I think this thread is funny and i hope it doesn't stop soon!

Listening to boy bands is like masterbating. everyone does it, you just don't talk about it! *LOL*

17. hahaha
    vatoloco i was just thinking OMG i can't believe this post is still around...
    go ahead & send me some bad marijuana mojo, i couldn't resist but to reply.
    as for fav boyband's i agree with BPP, ccr, zep & the dead are definitely the type of "boy bands" i enjoy :)

and BPP I think if anyone, vatoloco would have that blonde dude from N*Sync on his walls.
    j/k vatoloco!

i knew a girl in the 6th grade who plastered her walls, door, even CEILING with New Kids on the Block posters/pics.
    I wonder how hard she's kicking herself for spending so much $ on them ;)

18. When I was in 2nd grade my mom bought me a New Kids on the Block book...I was so pissed!
    Did you guys see that one member on Oprah not too long ago? He had a panic attack during the interview and was flippin out! It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen on Oprah.
    LOL..no photos of Justin on my wall, I've got some of his gal though.

Attached Files:

19. Vata? You've got posters of Britney Spears on your wall? Please say it ain't so.

I hope you don't choreograph dance moves and lip sync either in the privacy of your bedroom.

I do play air guitar in my little room but that's to Led Zepplin and play air drums to CCR but I don't lip sync or dance.

20. WOW, does that photo look retouched.

Are her eyes really that big?

Hangin' tough! LOL

I just installed a cassette player/radio in my sister in law's car and we were looking through all of our old tapes to test it out.

My wife (certainly not I) had a NKOTB tape and my sister in law wanted to listen to it. I popped it in and took a short trip down memory lane.... before I stepped out retching with nausea. :D