Who's your dream girl..?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by filmfanatic10, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I'm not talking about a celebrity, but that one girl you maybe knew at one time or saw for a bit, that one girl that went through your mind all the time at one point. Your dream girl.

For me it is a girl I met on vacation in Mexico. We were both from the states. We met at a restaurant/bar one night, went out dancing and hooked up at the end of the night. I never saw her again.. I compare every girl I now meet to her.

2. A girl who moved to my school about a year ago. For some reason most girls in my school are very....umm how do i say it...pessimistic. horrible attitudes, very stuck up, you know what i mean. Not only was this girl incredibly beautiful but she had a friendliness to her that i have never seen. She became friends with everyone and seemed like a goddess. seriously. Smart, beautiful, nice, non judgmental. I had never met a girl like that. She was the kind of girl who had it all, but treated people the way she wanted to be treated. I hung out with her a few times with a group of friends, but never had the courage to ask her out. She moved back to her hometown which is across the country. She will visit from time to time, but i doubt ill ever get to date her b.c. of how often shes away. To this day i hope to find a girl like that.

Like...she was gorgeous, but she had that sweet look to her. like she was just happy and optimistic and didnt think she was above anyone even though she was so pretty. I want a girl like that man...

3. Can I talk about my dream guy? I met him 8 years ago. I still talk to him almost everyday, thank God. We dated for 5 years until I had to move overseas. To me he's perfect, never said or done anything that even slightly unnerved me. He's probably has one of the most giant hearts ever. I definatly compare every single man I met to him. :eek:

4. She is the one girl I will never have.

I can't even write anything else. Shits fucked.

5. Chick- Med. boob, blond or brown hair, light colored eyes, average size body, not to thin or fat

dude- Over 5"7 dark hair, light colored eyes, light stubble or beard. I like them a little chubby. ;)

6. I feel ya bro :/

:cry:
    :hide:

7. I haven't met her yet.

She's outspoken, but able to admit when she's wrong.
    She's smart, but not only book-smart; she's retained her creativity.
    She's interested in science; She's interested in philosophy; She's interested in learning.
    She has an insatiable appetite for sex, but is also monogamous.
    She's trustworthy.
    She's independent.
    She's physical, She likes to work out, and she likes to do outdoor tasks.
    She's positive.
    She's fun.

8. freud says my dream girl is my mother an i'm inclined to agree.

also this one girl I saw walking. instant love

9. She's attractive
    She's a mute
    And she is a blackbelt in the art of sammich making

10. There was this girl I saw at my old school. Funny thing is we never talked but we'd occasionally have serious eye contact but I was always too much of a puss to just go up to her.
    She was just smaller then me with long brown hair.Tahts the one

11. I too was too much of a puss to talk to my dream girl. she moved away. but i probably didnt stand a chance. literally every guy in my school wanted her.

12. My dream girl is my friend in my class. Too bad I can't make her my dream girl :(

13. Get out of my life man, out of my life.

14. Excuse me, sir?:wave:

15. My dream girl is a girl i met in class but now isn't a dream anymore. :)

16. I have the same dilemma, yet I've hit it, and haven't proceeded to quit it because she's just cool as fuck and I can't do that to her, lol