whos with me?

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Nov 25, 2003.

1. we need to build a machine. an ENOURMOUS machine. one that will slow down the rotation of earth. thus granting us with a 36 hour day.

I need more time!!! There just arent enough hours in a day for me to get everything i want/need to be done finished!!! Everyday it seems like im falling farther and farther behind. Even an extra 2-3 hours would be FANTASTIC!! Just an extra hour of sleep a day would improve my life sooooo much. What if the world worked on a system where there was two sunsets and sunrises a day, giving us 48 hours? Yes we'd need more sleep (maybe 16 hours to be able to be awake for the rest of the day) but imagine, even then we'd have 32 hours to accomplish whatever we needed!

if i could have one wish, it would be to extend the day. I need more time.

2. holy shit dude...
    that totally blew my mind, im far too baked,

3. i'm with you. I could always use a few more hours to sleep the alcohol off in the morning and a few more at night to keep drinking.

4. Wouldn't that even itself out Wang? Lol, :D

5. maybe, but I would psychologically feel better if I got that extra sleep.

6. Adam...I am SO with you, dude! Time and I aren't friends at all because it doesn't give me what I need...so, let's do it! SOON!!!!

:)

7. I'm with you for sure!!!

What a brilliant idea, imagine and that's all we can do, imagine.

8. Well I think our bodies are made to sleep and be awake on a 24-hour basis..