Whos with me

Discussion in 'General' started by JustAnotherKid, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Ok, we all know marijuana is illiGal right? maybe it shouldent be. See, at age 16 you can drive, 18 your can smoke tabbaco, 21 you can drink. So what in the hell are all our senior citizens looking forward too? Death? probly. =p But seriously, we should allow the smoking of weed for all ages over 60. Now that doesnt mean we would all stop does it? wed keep smoking but all those oldies would have a reason to keep breathin. At least thats what i think. So post your comments im interested to hear.

2. A pension, spending time with their family, sticking to a routine with no surprises. I will try an live an eventful life into my elder years. But lots of senior citizens get motor homes, gamble, go on cruises, out to dinner etc. To often they have more to actually have fun in more 'recreational' ways. I would smoke when I got older, but it may be a generational thing. In 20 years a very different type of person could be in that senior citizen social gap. Things very well could change.

Z

3. yes i wanna look foward to something other than death and smoking weed is a good thing to look foward to

4. arent hippies pretty mutch in the old as hell area right now?

5. how many motorhomes do you see cruising down the highway at 50 mph with cannabis smoke coming out the side windows?