Who's Using the pH Perfect Technology?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by knowboddy, Feb 10, 2012.

1. I know there are other posts about the pH Perfect nutrients that Advanced Nutrients has come out with but I really want to limit the scope here to people that have or are actually using these new nutes and what their experiences have been. I'm sure there's a lot more opinions about these nutes but I would appreciate it if those who have opinions but haven't actually used the nutrients would just refrain from posting.

So please, no "my buddy's cousin grows with it" or similar stuff. First-hand knowledge.

Also, please make sure you're actually using the pH Perfect version of the nutes. There's the regular stuff and the new stuff, and the labels are different. (The pH Perfect nutes say "pH Perfect Technology" on the label.)

I've been really impressed by how rock-solid it holds the pH and my plants are the happiest I've ever seen them. I just started my second grow with these nutes.

How is everyone else doing with them?

2. I've used them for about 5 grows now and they are all I will ever use for now, being a full time student who works 2 jobs it saves me alot of time and the weed come out super dank.

3. i use it as well... the results are quite astounding... i don't ever monitor PH... I only have to ph my flushes since i have to do them every three weeks with coco... but i see massive results with tremendously less work than i was doing before

I started out with just GMB... but using the hobbist bundle has really improved the plants look... so ill be sticking with that from now on...

i recommend it for anyone whos willing to spend the money to have good results with minimal effort on their part...