who's up for this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Hey grass family. I was thinking today. Why do we not have our own Facebook trading post. I am a member of a few on Facebook and have used them numerous times. I was thinking though we should make one for memebers of the forum. That way we can make a thread verifying people who are legit to trade with. Just wondering if anyone else would join if I made it. I know alot of people on here are in some groups already.

Toby Mac

2. I would join no doubt. People wouldnt be able to post anything about actual pricing on GC but I don't think that'd be against the rules.

3. Yea I mean I want it to be a trading post no cash deals unless done in email on Facebook. In our thread you would just say. Traded or did business with John Doe they are legit and shipped in a timely manner. I just want to trade and share with the fam on here :) not Facebook RANDOMS.

4. Also let me know if anyone wants to be a co-mod due to my job I will only be able to get on like twice a day to add people to the group.

5. For anyone who's never heard of these. You trade pieces you just have laying around. I am thinking the group we will do spoon, Sherlocks, bubbler, and waterpipes. NO CHINA GLASS THOUGH.

6. That sounds pretty cool actually. Itd be nice

7. If definitely be up for that! Good idea!

8. Aight well I will make it tonight and post the link sometime around 2 am. Their will be rules posted in the group. Look forward to seeing everyone and trading.

9. Sounds pretty interesting man. Anyway to keep id's private?

10. I know what some people do in other groups is make a Facebook just for trading glass. You will need to come in the thread and say I am so and so on Facebook so people know your not just some random just want to remain anonymous.

11. Cool man sent you a pm on the subject.

12. That would be sick man, I am also apart of alot of those groups and damn... Good prices n glass

13. My favorite one I am a part of IA just for trading. Lets say a toro for a Sov. No cash sales. Just trades. That way we can stay on grasscity to. No trades or talks of sales on grasscity all done in the Facebook group. Our thread here will just be so after you trade you can let each other know who's shady and who's legit.

14. Sounds good man!

Now to make a alternate Facebook account.

15. Lets do it, great idea.

16. Who do I add to get in on this shit ?

17. When I make it tonight I will make a new official thread for it. You will email me for the link to the group as I can't post it on here I don't think. Ill have to ask a mod.

18. Wait so only trades? Eh be better with sales to, like auction type shits.

19. I'm up for auctions and sales but I want the main focus to be trades. Ill allow sales and auctions for sure though. The auctions can be fun :)