Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Whos toking before thanksgiving dinner?

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Thanksgiving dinner. chestnuts roasting and shit. cranberry sauce and turkey stuffing. the fireplace burning and you melting in your seat. and your grandma and drunk uncle and all those other niggas you never see. Who is getting high before this shit goes down?

2. #2 Jamaican Hotbox, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    Just toked should keep me toasty till lunch.

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    i will be smoking as soon as my hash is ready. haven't smoked in 2 days so ima be blasted :yay:  not doing anything special, and noones coming over, so it's basically just another day; but with some good eats. gotta go to the store soon and start cooking

4. I toked so hard last night before my thanksgiving meal since I work tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Not me.😞 ran out plus I gotta stay clean for potential job UA. But may I make a request?! Will someone smoke one for your boy?!

6. Of course I am it's my tradition hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm getting destroyed befor dinner so I can eat extra food.

8. I did last year when it was at my house but this time I have to travel to my Uncle's so no. Maybe later tonight I can blaze and eat some leftovers

9. me. it's tradition. 

10. Hell ya! Going to my grandparents house with a bunch of family member,cousins,aunts,uncles ect. But pretty much everyone in my family smokes weed even my grandparents, were gonna go out into the garage and get faded and then eat, sounds like a good thanksgiving to me.

11. i'm smoking fat until 2 and have been since 11am. at 2 i'm going to my aunt and uncles, and eating mad food. i plan on smoking at least 1.5 or 2 gs off my grav before i go haha. everyone no matter where you are, enjoy your day.

12. I hit the bong up before going upstairs for dinner. Best meal ever so far.