Whos the weak person?

Discussion in 'General' started by CasualSmoker024, Sep 26, 2013.

1. #1 CasualSmoker024, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Hey, so every time I get into an argument with a friend I'm always the one to apologize, one of my friends never even apologizes back. Whenever I'm in an argument, of course I feel as if I'm in the right, but I apologize just to avoid any problems. Does this make me weak? Always apologizing and giving people more and more chances? Or does this make me the stronger of the 2 when I'm the first one to just put it behind me and move on

2. it makes u apologetic 

3. might indicate that you're a pushover. i wouldn't apologize unless i was wrong.

4. It sucks to have friends like that when you are raised otherwise.  You need to get new friends who will not abuse your good will.  You may also want to work on being stronger with people like that so you don't fall into that rut for life, btdt, those types of people will suck your positive energy and make you think you are nuts, don't let it happen!!!   If you have to give in constantly knowing you are right, they have the problem, and good luck to them trying to ever have a solid relationship.  You could also be doing it because you have too much empathy for others feelings, which is a curse, because you will always try to take the brunt.  Which again, I speak from experience, not fun.   :unsure:

5. i might apologize when i'm still right if someone is being dumb just to shut them up, but i won't say it an apologetic tone.  I might be like sarcastic when I say "my baaaaaaaaaad" or "sorreeeeeeeeeeee"  

it will shut them up and you still get your point across

6. Naw you ain't a pussy. Some people are too thick headed to know if they're wrong or not. Even though I don't apologize ill just drop the conversation with some people cuz they have no idea when they finally lostSent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'd hit dat.