Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whos the most seasoned??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Aug 29, 2003.

1. lol.......thought you'd get it............Peace out...........Sid

2. lololololololol..

thnx, i needed that.

ahhh.. laughter is such a good medicine.

3. Yep...looks like Zonedude and me have some old associations!....and I don't mean just the "dork" thing! A lot of us vibed in similar directions...the whole scene was connected in a friendly brotherly way through all the Countries I visited during the 60's early 70's ...Europe, canada,US...We had no leader, no particular book or doctrine and it was partly the MJ...acid and such (music) that magically sympathized us as a world group and force for change.
    WE broke the mold that in the 50's they were trying to entrap us...turn on, tune in, drop out was a major statement.
    I know the basic connections are still there between us stoners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Adam I'll be waiting for my Trophy....as the "old stoner, head, first toke ´65...flowery pants, shoulder bag, beaded and bangled Hippy.

There are many others who've been longer at it than me, for sure....possibly computer illiterate for the most part?...don't know...but I'll willingly pass on the trophy to any genuine older seasoned toker.