Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whos the most seasoned??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Aug 29, 2003.

1. big poppas been puffin for a while, and i think we have a couple 60 somethings who sometimes post here too.

2. whoa, only some 12 years.

but that is what i like with this board. loadsa 30/40+ year young potheads with loads of experience to pass onto the upcoming generation of tokers that might need some tutoring in mellow.

3. lesson one...
    get some grass. :D

4. lesson two: smoke it *and* inhale :D

5. part C, if you are not already doing so, sit down.

6. and number four: when finished with the first, roll up another just for that insane neat high.

and pre-empting number five... munch :D

7. #6.....watch a good comedy....like half baked, or billy connolly.......lol.........Peace out.......Sid

8. just under 3 years for me... im a noobish...

9. yeah, i feel that too with all these seasoned vetrans jumping around.

10. 18 year sess head and still going and going and going

11. wait let me count... ohw well at least 10 years, but I'm mising fingers for the exact count.

I just plan to stop during my wife's pregnancy (should that happend) but I will smoke a joint into my grave, and even after.

12. hahahah, you wish ;) hahahah. but seriously, you look kind of like an old dealer of mine, and he was only about 23...

damn weed is cool. one of the only things that could bring a group of people, ranging in age from hahah 18(12 :p ) to what? over 60. thats pretty neato ;)

13. .....read through the thread...hmmm.. I've been toking since I was 14 ...I'm 50 now...so that makes 36 years in all!.. Guess I get the Ancient hippy hat...so..far!..Always toked never really stopped except for a year or two in S.America....Amazon grass stinks...other nice botanicals though!.....
    I'm creatively active on many fronts and am fit enough, not a gray hair in sight! MJ has been a good sister to me. long live the herb! Keeps me cooking, doing and thinking!
    The above is just in case some of you guys are wondering how it feels to be a 36 year stoner...its cool and its medicine man!

14. Thanks Zonedude, I raise my hat and crown to you!
    ...though I may lose it any day..as some octenagerian walks out of the mists of time....
    Always spend time on similar forums..nice to see the freakflag still flying... .great minds....out there....somewhere?..well..guess by now I've reached the adult stage...so you're not alone Dude! I'll be around...
    what parts...you from?

15. obliviot.....there was a painter and an English Archbishop born 1033..nice number..... really just a name I like.

zonedude...Texas...right? I noticed...my best of the best long time buddys (now skinny dipping in the hippy havens of rainbow timelessness) was a Texan..we shared some heady years together, traveling and messing...he was my mentor and the coolest guy that ever lived....Deacon...can still hear the dude whenever I'm playing a hot game of 500 Dominos..."Not that piece you dork!"...though he was a toker it was the booze that got him.

You younger guys start a thread about us older guys and we're liable to go on..and..on...

16. us young uns can go on and on too you know.

Sometimes.

:D

:p

:rolleyes:

:D

17. no way....

grandpa...?

nah couldnt be, he doesnt have a computer ;)

18. haha 20%! ha ok yall i'm 18 i've been tokin for 6 years thats like 38 ish percent i win for % and you know it

19. sorry for a couple of missing posts to Adam bc and someone else........i'm sure you'll know why!........lol......Peace out........Sid

20. hahahhahah.

oh i get it. hes using that "new" math ;)