Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whos the most seasoned??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Aug 29, 2003.

1. so which of you oldschool stoners here has been blazing for the longest time??

i know alot of you started blazing before i was born, but theres gotta be some of you that are up to like 30 years almost...

2. LOL I remember those days!!!!

23 years under the table!

I had to edit... I screwed up!

3. ibeen tokin for 7 years smoking every day except maby for a week or 2 here n there....im really high im sorry i it dont much undestand but hey its the city right? lol yall understand i hope. peace out

4. hahhah and it was uphill both ways? and you had to wear your dads pajamas?

5. Barefooted and PREGNANT too!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

6. so we have a shoeless young boy whos pregnant walking uphill 6 miles in snow up to his chest wearing only his fathers pajamas.

you had it tough bliv :D

7. toker for over 4 years.
    thats over 20% of my life now.
    :D

no where near as impressive as 20 something years.. but it makes me happy to know i've come so far in such a short time.

8. Rag weed to boot!!!!!!! OK there were no boots!!!!!!!

9. hahahha bongish, a hollowed out tree branch would be a fucking awesome looking bong!!!! might have to try that someday.... maybe when im full of mushrooms in the woods sometimes (although that doesnt happen often hahahah :D )

damn you all! ive been smoking for only 3 years now, but i started out real hard and have kept going since. i know my fair share about the chronic in my short time...

but the real question is... how old was i when i started :O ???

10. You are 21 right??

11. 6 years. I guess thats not very much. Still, I have probably smoked a pound to the head.

12. Been having fun for about 13 years.

13. First, I've only been smoking for a year and a few months. Yeah, I'm still pretty green (heh.. green), but I like to think that I'm a fast learner.

Secondly: OMG!! I got my cell phone a couple years ago, which means I've had it for longer than I've been tokin'. I've never even thought about life before cell phones and trying to make a hook up without them. Hell, sometimes it's hard enough even WITH a cell phone.

14. !9 years myself

15. 13 years and im still smoking but i think my dad has at least 25 or more years under his belt

16. lmao!!! hollowing out branches for bongs lol!

i'm 30 and my first time was when i was 14, u could get 3 or 4 j's for 5 bucks lol good ol days.

17. 14 years now.........Peace out.........Sid

18. i think he's 45

19. damn zonedude, you look YOUNG in that picture you showed us...

i thought you were maybe a few years over 25... somwhere around 30?

but i guess SO far, your the toking king?

well critter never said how long yet... and im sure theres some other oldoes out there...

20. 9 years for me... Can't wait to celebrate the double digits next year!! Sensi--- Can I buy that rolling paper off ya that you were flashing in the Cheech and Chong thread? :)