Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whos the biggest stoner on GC Forums?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MJStoner420, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'd consider myself a pot head/stoner but I know that I don't come close to some of you guys. So I want to find the biggest stoner on the Grass City Forums! Just reply with how much you smoke on a daily basis and how many times a week you do it

2. Everyday 24/7!!!!!!!
    Smoke till you choke!!!!!

3. [quote name='"Cannabisburns"']Everyday 24/7!!!!!!!
    Smoke till you choke!!!!![/quote]

That's so dope man wish I could haha

4. Why can't you ??

5. IroLLfatties.. he rolls fatties

6. I smoke between 2-4gs a day, everyday. That's with a job from 7-5:30 monday thru Friday.

7. ^^^^^^^
    these guys
    vvvvvvvv

8. Probably in the forum where BHO is discussed, but this forum doesn't have that many 1g of BHO/day+ like tokecity or something, there's a grip of 30 somethings who do nothing but work and make/smoke BHO when they aren't working

9. Ilove bho oil

10. [quote name='"Cannabisburns"']Why can't you ??[/quote]

Don't have the money man

11. [quote name='"MJStoner420"']

Don't have the money man[/quote]

Ahhh
    That sucks
    Well just Grow your own stuff
    Or get a job?

12. I'm like the biggest pothead I know outside of GC, but on here, shit, its too hard to decide lmao.

13. [quote name='"Cannabisburns"']

Ahhh
    That sucks
    Well just Grow your own stuff
    Or get a job?[/quote]

I have a job but it pays the bills haha i do my best

14. I would say I am...but Hiphopfiend has to be the biggest stoner.

The guy takes 20 dabs a day! :D

15. I'm one of the many that wishes I could be. :D

16. Everyday, anywhere from 1 spiff to 8 spliffs.

In 2010 it was much more than that, as my roommate was a stoner too.
    We used to go to the dealer every couple of days, and sometimes 2 dealers in 2 days.
    I miss those days man.

17. [quote name='"Stigma"']I would say I am...but Hiphopfiend has to be the biggest stoner.

The guy takes 20 dabs a day! :D[/quote]

This^

18. I always wanted to meet WildWill. I rarely see him post anymore but I always like reading his post. Or the wonderful Granny that helps this community a ton! They seem like some cool cats.

19. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']I always wanted to meet WildWill. I rarely see him post anymore but I always like reading his post. Or the wonderful Granny that helps this community a ton! They seem like some cool cats.[/quote]

I too want to meet the knowledgeable granny