whos spending new years alone?

Discussion in 'General' started by ADStoker420, Jan 1, 2012.

1. It sucks but I gotta work in bout 2 hours (at 12am)

But I plan to go super baked out of my mind and just fuck around at work

Anyone else ganna be alone?

Heres what I'm working with, I also have some OG Lavander that's not shown in the pic.
    Its some wax and two yak pills for the night

ForumRunner_20111231_214807.png

2. are you mocking me bro!?

3. [quote name='"HankMoody"']are you mocking me bro!?[/quote]

Haha mocking you how? :eek:

4. Made some cannabutter and then brownies, which sucked cause I didn't strain the weed out after making the butter. They sure worked though. I'm watching Batman series marathon. Shit's stupid as fuck.

5. [quote name='"Happy Times"']Made some cannabutter and then brownies, which sucked cause I didn't strain the weed out after making the butter. They sure worked though. I'm watching Batman series marathon. Shit's stupid as fuck.[/quote]

Nice man, edibles are always nice
    If they actually work.
    Happy new years man

6. pay no attention to me im drunk...:cool: and alone :(

7. yup, just been smokin some no name kief topped rips from mah bong, super blazed might pass out soon.....

8. smoking bowls not dodging check points drunk i love it! i gotta do tis every year

9. The fuck you working at 12:00 am for

10. It's a few hours of nighttime of the next day after new years here in Australia.
    I spent it with 2 mates just chilling in a ghost town because everyone had left to the big festival 20 minutes up where we were on the sunny coast.

Pretty cool actually having a small town to yourself :D

11. [quote name='"SirBongwalski"']The fuck you working at 12:00 am for[/quote]

Graveyard job :/

12. Damn that sucks hope you get paid well.

13. Me.

Well okay, technically there are a few other people that live in this house, but we all hide in our rooms so it's the next closet thing to being alone.

14. I isolated myself tonight . Wanted to smoke to head my last moments and first of the years

15. i do everything alone

16. ^^This

I can have some of the best parties just me myself and I...:smoke:

17. Unfortunately. No weed. No alcohol. No company. No fun.

Doesn't matter that much though. I spent Christmas alone too.

18. I was staying in but my friend took me out to dinner. Now we're going to watch a shitty movie.

19. You just bummed me out. You could use a friend request.