Who's sober.

Discussion in 'General' started by nicnac370, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Just smoked my last bowl for a few weeks, I'm pretty bummed

2. i think i am, i smoked a while ago but im at that point where you cant tell if your still baked or not.

3. a 1.5 :(

4. im am, i wanna spend time with my mother.

5. Me too lol ahhhhhhhhhh I want it to be Friday night already. Been wanting to get hella baked all week.

6. been sober for about 2 hrs

7. Haha I've always wondered what would happen if you smoke your boogers.
    :smoke:

8. Fuck I been sober for like a day or two now :( I need bud :(

9. sober for a month and some change now. I have bud but I also have a drug test coming up.

10. That shit fucks you up...you're gonna be in another world...just be sure you're ready for a crazy ass psychedelic experience

11. 4 days sober... Pretty shitty. I tried smoking straight kief out of my bowl but I sucked it all in and almost choked on it. Now I'm waiting to get paid to buy :'(

12. lol i can totally dig that.

1 more day and youre good to go.

a couple more weeks for me..

then we can be on the same boat.

hah

13. Is it the 11th yet...?

14. Right now yes in the next 5 min nope lmao

15. You can actually get high off that?!?!?! If so I'm going to try lol.

16. I am. In San Diego at the moment on vacation so I haven't smoked in a week noW. I get back to the bay on Saturday though. Gonna spark some green crack and get bloooooooown

17. Six days sober.. I dont really have a desire to smoke again but id like to be high and happy if that makes sense. Just dont want to deal with the legal bs and my friends being dumbasses and getting us caught when im the one who took the fall. Fuck the physcotic father of theirs who id like to knock the fuck out..
    Cant wait to get off this rock (island)

18. no dumbass.

19. 2nd day. I plan on buying a 40 of the dankiest dank that Northern Cal has to offer.

20. #80 nicnac370, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    goodluck widdat.