Who's sober.

Discussion in 'General' started by nicnac370, Aug 3, 2011.

1. me too man, it blows

2. I'm starting to remember what being high feels like, so I miss it even more

3. Its hard to believe its been 5 months. I'm so excited for when I hit that 6month mark and can smoke again :D

4. Just picked my sac up not gonna be sober for long. Lol

5. I'm sober as fuck.

6. yup, on a short tbreak..

- I'm so sober man!
    - Yeah man I'm sober as fuck right now!

that doesn't sound as nice as being stoned as fuck...

7. I'm sober...because I can't afford to buy food, let alone weed.

:( Sucks.

8. My bowl has been empty and my cannabinoids starving for about 3 weeks now. Can't find a modern day medicine man :( in this city.

9. I'm sober a majority of the time. So when i get some money the first thing I do is get a gram of some good and smoke a bowl then save the rest.

I don't got a job currently so i don't get money super often. So when I do get mone yand try and smoke with 2 or 3 ppl. they wanna smoke after 30 mins after the first bowl. *sigh* *shakes head*

10. Sober for 2 months, not by choice. Shit sucks, but it's not a bother. If that makes sense.

11. I'm high. In the process of getting drunk.

12. Write this on a piece of paper and show it to someone. I think it says "do you smoke pot?"

هل الدخان وعاء

13. sobberr. about to light up soon after when im finished cooking dinner for my boyyfriend

14. #54 MANontheMOON84, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    bro just casually walk up giving the international sign for smoking weed.. the invisible joint hitting while nodding at who your talking to..

they'll know what's up :smoke:

15. Negative, not sober.

16. sober- mostly cause I haven't felt like grinding any weed for my MFLB the last few days but do feel like it tonight- was wishing I thought of making firecrackers last night when it was cool enough to turn on the oven but didn' till it was too late. I can't really get high every day even if I have it.

17. Keep that up. He might just keep you around.

/I keed I keed
    // I'm sure you're lovely

18. I am..Finns smoke a Bowl then watch ancient Aliens

19. I'm sober at the moment..

But not for long. :smoke:

20. still sober..

lol